Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Very very stretchy top tights

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 1:17 pm
Like, the OPPOSITE of control top. I want the top to be as stretchy as like, those shorts for thigh chafing.

Do these exist?

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 1:48 pm
Yes elledue (40 denier) has no control top. I find it to be very comfortable, however only the 5x fits me and most local stores only carry upto 4x. I always have to stock up extra when I do see the 5X. Also, I wear the jockey anti chafing shorts on top of any tights I wear. I wouldn't wear tights without it.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 1:52 pm
amother Yellow wrote:
Yes elledue (40 denier) has no control top. I find it to be very comfortable, however only the 5x fits me and most local stores only carry upto 4x. I always have to stock up extra when I do see the 5X. Also, I wear the jockey anti chafing shorts on top of any tights I wear. I wouldn't wear tights without it.

I’m curious, why not under the tights?

amother
Honey

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 1:14 pm
amother Yellow wrote:

Does it come in thicker too? And where can I find it? Which store or site?

amother
PlumPink

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 1:18 pm
Generally tights without lycra will be nice and stretchy and soft at the top, but it's hard to find nice ones.
Here in the UK, I really like the John Lewis ones.

amother
Azalea

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 1:36 pm
I wear only maternity tights for this reason LOL

amother
Arcticblue

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 1:43 pm
I've just bought tights from Marks and Spencers and they are so stretchy. Which is not what I wanted as I prefer my tights to pull me in slightly.

amother
Honey

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 1:50 pm
amother Arcticblue wrote:
I've just bought tights from Marks and Spencers and they are so stretchy. Which is not what I wanted as I prefer my tights to pull me in slightly.

Do they carry plus size?

amother
Hyssop

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 1:52 pm
if you are referring to black tights, I wore this in my 9th month and its super duper stretchy. it does come very high though (like till my bra) but it so comfortable.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Joy.....22156

amother
Arcticblue

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 2:13 pm
amother Honey wrote:
Do they carry plus size?

These are the ones I bought. They have large and extra large. And are available in a few different colors.

amother
Broom

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 12:42 pm
Silkytoes plus size tights are not control top and are really plus size. I wear the suntan. I Buy it on Amazon.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 8:40 pm
Check out Snag. They are actually comfy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven