Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Pics
Previous  1  2

Mrs. XYZ

Post Sun, Jul 06 2008, 7:02 pm
Quote:
While this is a member's only forum, it's still a public one. Perhaps your family may not want photos of their daughter on a website for all to see.

Actually this is NOT a members only forum. The photography section is an open forum, free for anyone on the web to view.

yummydd

Post Sun, Jul 06 2008, 7:12 pm
Your pictures are adorable, Good luck in your new buisness!

So now we have two photographers on board!

Zahava

Post Sun, Jul 06 2008, 7:23 pm
Super pics! What camera do you have? Did it take you a long time to learn the ropes? You seem like a pro!

greatsnap

Post Sun, Jul 06 2008, 8:26 pm
I actually have a canon Rebel xti,I started a few months ago it took me about a year to get started I took courses, at NYI in manhatten, I love taking pictures obviously especially from little ones, I used to be a playgroup teacher for 5 years so you can tell that I love children(you need lots of patience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

chayitty

Post Sun, Jul 06 2008, 8:55 pm
hey...really nice pics!!...I also did my course through nyip...did u take a photoshop course as well?

greatsnap

Post Sun, Jul 06 2008, 8:58 pm
Thanx! yes they cost it costed me' like $50 an hour . I didn't take too many.but once you learn the basics you start playing around a little!!!

yitta25

Post Sun, Jul 06 2008, 11:24 pm
Hi,
I wanted to call you about my pics. Ill be in touch with you this week. (Its RW) I saw you called me today. I was away for shabbos.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Fri, Jul 11 2008, 5:22 pm
really good pics.
on the collage, the picture on the left, looks like a kid from s/one on imamother, I'm gonna show it to her.

greatsnap

Post Fri, Jul 11 2008, 6:12 pm
can I see the pic of that boy?

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Jul 13 2008, 9:45 am
sorry, but that imamother doesn't want to advertise her family. she doesnt even want me to mention that it's her kid. and I respect that.
her wish is my command. (so is yours btw)

square_peg

Post Sun, Jul 13 2008, 11:28 am
greatsnap wrote:
I actually have a canon Rebel xti,I started a few months ago it took me about a year to get started I took courses, at NYI in manhatten, I love taking pictures obviously especially from little ones, I used to be a playgroup teacher for 5 years so you can tell that I love children(you need lots of patience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Did you take the course online or in a classroom?

greatsnap

Post Sun, Jul 13 2008, 12:04 pm
I actually did both!!

HappyFamily

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 2:06 am
Great Job! Each and every picture is adorable.

greatsnap

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 9:15 am
Thanx!!! I was hoping that some pple will look at my pics and make an appointmentd!! I'm looking for buisness!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art