Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
24six bluetooth?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 4:56 pm
Can you listen to 24six Solo with Bluetooth headphones or only wired (would be a big drawback!)? It says you can't transfer files through Bluetooth, but it doesn't mention listening. Does anyone know? Any other comments/reviews? I'm thinking of getting it for my teenage son

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 4:48 am
following

thinking to buy for my kids instead of an MP3

Tirza

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 5:20 am
Call their customer service number and ask them about the Bluetooth headphones.
We bought the Solo for our kids and they love it. It’s such a relief for me not to have to worry about what they might be listening to.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 4:14 am
I'm waiting for company reply, but if anyone knows it would be great because camp is starting in a few days....

listenhere

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 4:48 am
Please post back here. We have the full device and couldn’t figure out how to connect to a Bluetooth headset yet.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 7:36 am
Anyone? Does noone have this that uses it with bluetooth headphones?

singleagain

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 7:45 am
https://tfsdb.s3.amazonaws.com.....e.pdf

According to the above link. You can connect to a Bluetooth speaker. Just not Apple air pods.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 8:03 am
singleagain wrote:
https://tfsdb.s3.amazonaws.com/Solo+Quick+Guide.pdf

According to the above link. You can connect to a Bluetooth speaker. Just not Apple air pods.

Ty, I guess I need to clarify, I'm trying to find out which wireless headphones work with it, not speakers, thanks

singleagain

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 8:11 am
amother OP wrote:
Ty, I guess I need to clarify, I'm trying to find out which wireless headphones work with it, not speakers, thanks

On the main page they said not Apple AirPods. It looks to me like any other Bluetooth headphones will work

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 8:59 am
The regular device, the smartphone looking one, connects to Bluetooth. There may be specific ones that are not compatible.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 9:45 am
Iymnok wrote:
The regular device, the smartphone looking one, connects to Bluetooth. There may be specific ones that are not compatible.

Right, thank you, so what I'm trying to figure out is ehuch bluetooth headphones to order

sruth1

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 5:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm waiting for company reply, but if anyone knows it would be great because camp is starting in a few days....

Check with your camp if they allow the 24six as some camps don’t allow it.

singleagain

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 6:58 pm
amother OP wrote:
Right, thank you, so what I'm trying to figure out is ehuch bluetooth headphones to order

On the main 246 solo page it says it will not pair with AirPods. Then in the link I posted it said it will pair with Bluetooth speakers. Looks like any old Bluetooth headphones that are not Apple air pods will be fine

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 7:13 pm
sruth1 wrote:
Check with your camp if they allow the 24six as some camps don’t allow it.

They allow the Solo 24six, because it only has music (no videos, podcast)

amother
Viola

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:51 am
Before I splurge on this item I wanna reach out to 24Six with questions does anyone have a phone number to contact them?

singleagain

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 5:01 am
amother Viola wrote:
Before I splurge on this item I wanna reach out to 24Six with questions does anyone have a phone number to contact them?

https://24sixdevice.com/pages/contact

amother
Wandflower

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 5:17 am
I was hesitant to buy this for my daughter but we ended up buying it around a month ago and so far it’s really working out.

The only thing I didn’t realize is that in order for it to work, you have to pay $10 a month. If your credit card payment is not processed one month, it will not work at all. Also since it works through WiFi , you will not be able to connect while you’re traveling (unless you can connect to WiFi). However, there is an option to download songs while you’re connected to WiFi and you can access all the downloads when there’s no WiFi connection. When you stop paying the monthly fee, the downloads will not work.
There is no way to copy anything off this device.

If you understand and accept the terms in advance, it is very enjoyable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics