Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
It’s 2023, why haven’t we figured out a better way to…
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Jun 14 2023, 6:10 pm
Sprinkles1 wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Umbrella-Bocampty-Protection-Adjustable-Gardening/dp/B092QXM59F/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3OFNUS62H2FU&keywords=umbrella%2Bhat&qid=1686780007&sprefix=umbrella%2Bhat%2Caps%2C630&sr=8-6&th=1

Do you think I could walk around in BP with this?!

Get a frum fashion person or influencer to do it and next thing you know it’ll be the latest “must-have,” AKA “the standard in our community.” Laugh

anonymous mom

Post Wed, Jun 14 2023, 6:13 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
I wish!
I just found out I got a cavity in my last tooth. My dentist does not know how to explain why I have so many cavities if I don't like sweet foods, brush and floss, and go for a cleaning twice a year. She was just like "well.. some people are like that". Yup. Some people give you lots of money.

Maybe you're low in calcium, just a thought.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Jun 14 2023, 6:20 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
I wish!
I just found out I got a cavity in my last tooth. My dentist does not know how to explain why I have so many cavities if I don't like sweet foods, brush and floss, and go for a cleaning twice a year. She was just like "well.. some people are like that". Yup. Some people give you lots of money.
So sad that an expert in the industry knows so little about what actually causes cavities. Sugar and hygiene are like less than 1/4 of the story.

mineral deficiencies (very very common with western diets), vitamin k deficiency, also common, mouth breathing, oral microbiome, diet heavy in grains, crowding and maloclussion, chronic infections, pH levels are much bigger contributors.

WitchKitty

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 5:24 am
anonymous mom wrote:
Maybe you're low in calcium, just a thought.

Oh, yes, thanks, forgot to add that.
I took a calcium+magnesium vit d supplement for a year. Thought that would help.
Didn't.

WitchKitty

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 5:26 am
amother Royalblue wrote:
So sad that an expert in the industry knows so little about what actually causes cavities. Sugar and hygiene are like less than 1/4 of the story.

mineral deficiencies (very very common with western diets), vitamin k deficiency, also common, mouth breathing, oral microbiome, diet heavy in grains, crowding and maloclussion, chronic infections, pH levels are much bigger contributors.

How would I check these?

SG18

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 5:36 am
Drink a cup of milk a day. Helps me more than supplements.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 7:05 am
A way for husbands to take over pregnancy!!

amother
Fern

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 7:08 am
amother Royalblue wrote:

And genetics.

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 7:34 am
Sprinkles1 wrote:
Here you are!

https://www.amazon.com/Bedwina.....r=8-8

These don’t cover your shoulders and ruin your hair, but it’s a start.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 7:44 am
amother Fern wrote:
And genetics.
There's definitely a hereditary component, but I don't know of any genes that have been identified that have a direct effect on tooth health. In all likelihood, if there are indeed genes involved, they are genes that code for things like mineral uptake and microbiome regulation. That would make it epigenetic. But poor mineral status, poor microbiome diversity, chronic infections and other causes of mouth breathing can be passed down without genes. You can only pass down what you have...

dankbar

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 7:57 am
Cy mac and cheese there is from heimishe conpany

Boca00

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 1:41 pm
dankbar wrote:
Cy mac and cheese there is from heimishe conpany

Who????

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 1:43 pm
do internal checks at ob

miami85

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 1:45 pm
Because they are trying to take a 2-D image of a small 3-D space. Nowadays they have those 360 degree scanners but they only used those for full-mouth images.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 3:41 pm
Preset water amount for the pot filler

amother
Fern

Post Thu, Jun 15 2023, 3:48 pm
amother Royalblue wrote:
There's definitely a hereditary component, but I don't know of any genes that have been identified that have a direct effect on tooth health. In all likelihood, if there are indeed genes involved, they are genes that code for things like mineral uptake and microbiome regulation. That would make it epigenetic. But poor mineral status, poor microbiome diversity, chronic infections and other causes of mouth breathing can be passed down without genes. You can only pass down what you have...

We have familial soft enamel. Multiple people with different life styles who have spent way too much time at the dentist.

Gt

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 9:50 pm
Automatically transfer clothing from washing machine to dryer.

mazelandbracha

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 10:20 pm
Do an EKG without spending an eternity putting stickers all over you, hooking up the wires, and then unhooking the whole thing. The process takes 10 times as long as the actual EKG. Can’t they just wave a wand over you?

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 10:27 pm
amother Lawngreen wrote:
do internal checks at ob

This

BH Yom Yom

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 10:30 pm
Gt wrote:
Automatically transfer clothing from washing machine to dryer.

They do make two-in-one machines like that!
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics