Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Cleaning lady help: How do you choose?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 5:43 pm
how do you know if you are getting someone "safe" when you hire off a whatsapp group? I've heard horror stories and even read some on this website. Any tips appreciated!

amother
Buttercup

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 5:44 pm
You can never trust anyone fully. You watch them very carefully until they build your trust. And hope they don't break it after 15 years, like a cleaning lady I once had.

Eta I say this in the spirit of "kabdehu vchashdehu". I love my cleaning lady and treat her very well. I absolutely give her respect as any person deserves. That doesn't mean I ever leave her in my house alone.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 5:53 pm
Put up cameras Use your seichel a daven to Hashem

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 9:13 pm
1-Don't leave her alone in the house.
2- family members take turns looking for something in room where she's working so she knows there are always ppl around.
3- hopefully after she comes to you for a while you'll figure out if she's trustworthy

agreer

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 10:21 pm
In addition to all that above:

1) ASK FOR REFERENCES! It can be anywhere she worked before, even if not as a cleaning lady.
2) Does she seem pleasant? Since you're taking such a chance, don't settle for a grump.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries