Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Chocolate covered pecans

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 3:24 pm
Does anyone know of they sell milchig chocolate covered sugared pecans in stores in Lakewood or Monsey?
I live in Israel and this is my newest snack and it tastes really good in case anyone was wondering.
I am going to visit family in Monsey and Lakewood and was wondering if this would be something good to bring to my siblings as a thank you for hosting. Or if anyone knows of something that is cheaper or better or unavailable in those the u.s. because I feel stupid bringing them something that they could just go buy in bingo way easier then I can make it to osher ad LOL. This would be for families with some teenagers but mostly younger kids.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 4:24 pm
They sell in bingo

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 4:30 pm
amother Lightgreen wrote:
They sell in bingo

Thanks. Now I don't need to bring a whole stock so I don't go into withdrawal TMI

Amarante

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 4:48 pm
I don't know if this works but my parents used to bring goodies from Trader Joe to my brother and his wife who lived in Canada and they were thrilled to get the stuff. TJ has a lot of unusual items that are priced well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics