Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Kosher organic pasture raised poultry! And eventually more!

Donuts

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 11:27 am
My husband and I are big believers in organic farming and healthy and pasture raised meats and chicken.

We want to know if there’s others like us specifically in the Lakewood area that would be interested in kosher pasture raised chicken,duck, Turkey, eggs and hopefully one day beef locally sourced and pasture raised based in chicken tractors and supplemented with organic, soy and corn free feed.

It will be a private club so we can have a shochet process all the meats on site. Never getting contaminated or commercialized in big slaughterhouses.

We have the energy for it but want to know if others would be seriously interested. If you specifically would really be interested please comment below and we will seriously take it into consideration to start asap.

Please also give me an idea of how many chickens you would be buying per week.. if we have enough people interested we can potentially have this going within 6 months.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 11:32 am
The Franklin's do this

amother
Pansy

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 11:35 am
I'm sure there would be a market for it. What kind of hashgacha would it have?
I would potentially be interested.

dragoneye126

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 11:37 am
Absolutely, with good hashgacha. I’d probably buy in bulk several times a year, or once a month a most.

realtalk

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 11:42 am
I would be interested but I don't think it would fit in our budget to do it weekly as we already have needed to lower how much chicken we eat during the week.

Eggs we'd definitely buy 1-2dozen/week but the rest would be as an occasional treat depending on cost (not saying you should lower your costs. I fully believe that you should charge your worth, I just am not yet in the financial situation to do much more than what's cheapest)

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 11:50 am
We would be interested. Depending on the cost too though

Donuts

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 12:14 pm
We would obviously get a hashgacha that is reliable for everyone interested. Not 100 percent sure about pelleh, but when we called them they said they don’t know if the chickens are pasture raised.. could be the person we spoke with didn’t know anything?

mfhr

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 12:28 pm
Bumping up this conversation do you have any organic non soy free chicken ideas?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 12:41 pm
I buy from back in the hay farm in Monsey. They might deliver to Lakewood

mfhr

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 12:42 pm
And they are not fed soy?

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 12:44 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
I buy from back in the hay farm in Monsey. They might deliver to Lakewood

They do deliver to Lakewood. It’s a fortune.
Also PSA for anyone who thinks pelleh is natural at all, it’s very commercial. Not raised on grass at all etc. nothing natural about it

mfhr

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 12:45 pm
Thanks

amother
Birch

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 12:59 pm
realtalk wrote:
I would be interested but I don't think it would fit in our budget to do it weekly as we already have needed to lower how much chicken we eat during the week.

Eggs we'd definitely buy 1-2dozen/week but the rest would be as an occasional treat depending on cost (not saying you should lower your costs. I fully believe that you should charge your worth, I just am not yet in the financial situation to do much more than what's cheapest)

Same

fig

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 1:15 pm
Would definitely be interested

cupcake123

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 1:16 pm
amother Birch wrote:
Same

Same same
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries