Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Tiro help 5'5" 110 lb

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:02 am
I know the topic is all over, but hope someone can help me specifically. My DS15 is 5'5" and 110 lb - very narrow and not so tall. The mediums are too small, so as per suggestions here and between carpools I bought kids large and mens xs to try - the problem is that they are both too long. I think the mens xs is narrower and in a way fits better, but since the bottom is narrower as well it is too tight on his ankle and makes the whole thing bunch up. (whereas the large is just kind of hanging on him) - wwyd? anyone in the same boat in figured out the magic trick to sizing?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:02 pm
My son is 5' 4" and probably around that weight and still fits into a kids medium but barely so the extra inch is probably the issue with your son.
He wants to try Fabletics in XS men as his next size where you can pick the inseam length. You have to sign up to be a member yo get them for like $25 and then cancel and it's too much shtick for me to be on top of but he'll probably do it so if anyone bumps this up in a couple of months you can ask me how it went 😉

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:46 pm
sounds interesting - but I doubt we will do that.... Yeah, that inch is definitely LOL the problem LOL

amother
Cognac

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:56 pm
Yep! Their sizing is ridiculous! Many boys later I just buy one in each size, tell them to try it on and let me know what they like. I stay out of it after that.

Personally, I would get the kids large. They’re cheaper and he’ll grow into them. If he doesn’t like the way they fit- tell him to choose something else. Which he won’t and then you just tell him to pick one and call it a day.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:10 pm
At least the ones with the zipper, can he open it up on the bottom to give it more room so it won't bunch up as much?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics