Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Stroller help bugaboo fox 2,3,5 vs dragonfly

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 11:11 am
Do you have any of these strollers? Do u recommend/not recommend? If I decide on the fox is it worth it to pay for the newest one or rather get a cheaper older model?
I drive
I live in the suburbs
I have a doona
I have a minivan.
(In case those details help)

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 11:31 am
I had a baby in April and got the Fox (original)
Got it for very good price, I’m thrilled with it! I take a lot of walks
Hardly ever put it in the car yet so can’t tell you about the fold etc
I use my Doona for now
When she’s older I’ll probably need it more in the car, but for now I use the Doona since I don’t take Her on major trips

amother
White

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 12:20 pm
Fox 3s are on sale now. If the fold and the new design are not must haves, I would get a Fox 3. I mean, unless you are impossibly tempted by a stroller that folds with the bassinet. I wouldn’t blame you. But you have a Doona, so you might not need it.

snooper86

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 4:54 pm
If you’re in and out of the car then I Do Not recommend the Fox it’s clunky and takes up a ton of place and doesn’t majorly fold. I have the Fox 2 and the Bugaboo Butterfly and love my butterfly. Or I’d recommend waiting for the Dragonfly.

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 5:00 pm
My parents got me the fox 2 years ago. I had a doona since I went back to work by 6 weeks and was already driving to babysitter, work etc. Fox sits in my parents garage I used it on shabbos when I go to them. Waste of money

Used my doona until baby was 15 months then switched to uppababy minu. But the dragonfly looks so nice, it just wasnt out when I got my minu

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 5:05 pm
snooper86 wrote:
If you’re in and out of the car then I Do Not recommend the Fox it’s clunky and takes up a ton of place and doesn’t majorly fold. I have the Fox 2 and the Bugaboo Butterfly and love my butterfly. Or I’d recommend waiting for the Dragonfly.
Butterfly is not for babies under 6 months.

amother
Topaz

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 8:07 pm
I have the fox3 and the bee6. Previously had the bee3. I absolutely LOVE the fox! But it really depends on your lifestyle. It’s bulky to put in the car. It’s superb for walking. I use the bee for in and out of the car.

amother
Mimosa

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 8:44 pm
I have the lynx I love it. It’s a bit more compact than the fox so I have no problem putting it in my minivan. It does need two hands to fold which is a minus. It doesn’t come with the bassinet you can get it cheap now.

amother
Foxglove

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 4:35 am
Bumping this up for more replies.
Deciding between the fox and the dragonfly, I live in Israel so I definitely need something that can be used very often but the fox wheels just seem so big..

amother
Topaz

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 9:18 am
amother Foxglove wrote:
Bumping this up for more replies.
Deciding between the fox and the dragonfly, I live in Israel so I definitely need something that can be used very often but the fox wheels just seem so big..

If you live in Israel then a stroller with big wheels is what you need. You need a walking stroller that can handle the stone steps/streets and bumpy sidewalks. I would not get the dragonfly for Israel. The fox is amazing and a dream to push. I’m so so happy with it!

amother
Foxglove

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 11:23 am
You're saying the dragonfly is too light weight for Israel?

amother
Topaz

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 11:26 am
amother Foxglove wrote:

I believe so. I haven’t used the dragonfly but in Israel you need a full size sturdy stroller that goes over bumps easily, bumps up steps and holds your full grocery shopping, diaper bag and more Wink

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:10 pm
I and my cousin both purchased the Dragonfly for our daughters in law in Eretz Yisroel
that is what fits in and out of the elevator / apartment and on or off the bus

OIF SIMCHAS

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 8:33 am
Anyone has been using the dragonfly for few months? Specifically looking for feed back on how it wheels and bumps up steps? Do you feel every bump when walking in the street?

amother
White

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 9:55 am
amother Foxglove wrote:

I don’t think so. My Bee is my favorite Israel stroller.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics