Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Are you an Inspired Living Subscriber?
1  2  Next

Lets Talk

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 3:12 pm
Curious who here is subscriber to Inspired Living video platform/app. Is it worth it? I think I want to treat myself for the summer….

amother
Feverfew

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 3:18 pm
I'd love to see a poll if you can add one. I'm not a subscriber. I don't think I'll find the time to have my money's worth.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 3:22 pm
Yes, I am a subscriber & loving it bh. Such wholesome entertainment.

amother
Moonstone

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 3:30 pm
I subscribed for a while. I enjoyed the shows and content. I stopped because I got very busy and didn't have time to make it worth the price.

(It differs from typical Instagram because it's longer shows, with interesting interviews outside of the same few IG celebrities over and over. Also it's very curated. You're seeing a careful show, not a tmi of someone's personal life. Very thought out hashkafa, not emotional outbursts.)

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 3:47 pm
amother Moonstone wrote:
I subscribed for a while. I enjoyed the shows and content. I stopped because I got very busy and didn't have time to make it worth the price.

(It differs from typical Instagram because it's longer shows, with interesting interviews outside of the same few IG celebrities over and over. Also it's very curated. You're seeing a careful show, not a tmi of someone's personal life. Very thought out hashkafa, not emotional outbursts.)

This. It's obvious that a ton of work and thought goes in to each episode.

amother
Burntblack

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 5:19 pm
I have the subscription but am not able to watch cuz my phone filter doesn't allow it

amother
Lightgray

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 5:22 pm
I would love to try it but I don’t have the time to watch!

Probably one of the things I’ll do when my kiddos are all married and out of the house Smile

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 6:16 pm
I have a subscription, and I love it. I don't always have time to watch, but I catch up eventually. I don't have a phone, so no Instagram; but Raizy's content is a great mix of thought provoking, deeply inspiring, informative-- and just plain kosher fun and light entertainment.

Lets Talk

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 6:51 pm
Is it more interviews or recipes

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 6:54 pm
Lets Talk wrote:
Is it more interviews or recipes

More interviews. Even the cooking ones are more about methods, hacks and equipment than actual recipes. I've really learnt a lot

Lets Talk

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 7:36 pm
Thanks a million

amother
Winterberry

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 8:51 pm
Yes. I recently made a deal for myself to completely get off of instagram and treat myself with a subscription to inspired living to replace it. I cannot describe how liberating it feels to be off instagram. And inspired living is a perfect replacement for the chill time. Strongly recommend this

Lets Talk

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 1:52 pm
Wow that’s incredible! Now I’m considering getting off instagram. It’s such a time killer and leaves you feeling horrible. Kudos to you that you were able to do that

gigglemom

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 1:55 pm
I am a subscriber and love it! perfect blend of entertaining, inspiring and deep. 100% worth it. sometimes I dont watch for a few weeks if im busy but I catch up eventually.

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 2:09 am
Bumping up. Thinking of subscribing for yomtov recipes. Wanna hear how people like it

qwerty4

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 1:34 pm
Raizy has some great interviewees with interesting topics, and it's filmed beautifully as well.
I don't love her interviewing skills, I think so much more can be gained from each conversation if it would be executed a little better.
Her recipes are great! That is her expertise.

Lets Talk

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:46 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
Raizy has some great interviewees with interesting topics, and it's filmed beautifully as well.
I don't love her interviewing skills, I think so much more can be gained from each conversation if it would be executed a little better.
Her recipes are great! That is her expertise.

What don’t you like about the interview style?

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:48 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
Bumping up. Thinking of subscribing for yomtov recipes. Wanna hear how people like it

Her recipes are phenomenal cuz they are normal, not weird! Entertaining to watch and there’s a printable.

qwerty4

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 2:13 pm
Lets Talk wrote:
What don’t you like about the interview style?

I don't think she lets her guest talk.
I find myself listening to her opinion on the given topic, instead of the one with expertise in the field who she chose to bring on.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 2:21 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
I don't think she lets her guest talk.
I find myself listening to her opinion on the given topic, instead of the one with expertise in the field who she chose to bring on.
what? She barely talks when she interviews someone. They do most of the talking & she interjects with a comment here and there.
And I don't think she calls them interviews, more like a schmooze, a talk with another woman.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational