Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Royal Family Shoes Sale

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 9:20 pm
I looked on this site yesterday and they had so many styles for sale! I looked today and they are gone. Anyone know what they do with all their old stock?

amother
Vanilla

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 9:39 pm
They have an outlet store in the catskills, in loch sheldrake. They may have one in lakewood too. The store in loch sheldrake has tons of merchandise, some from years ago. I used to get my kids school shoes from there in the summer at good prices.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 9:43 pm
There's no outlet store in Lakewood. Just a few shelves in the back of the store.

They gave away a lot of old shoes last week.

I didn't know they had an outlet store in the Catskills. They should open one here.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 9:46 pm
amother Vanilla wrote:
They have an outlet store in the catskills, in loch sheldrake. They may have one in lakewood too. The store in loch sheldrake has tons of merchandise, some from years ago. I used to get my kids school shoes from there in the summer at good prices.

Thank you! I’m in Brooklyn Sad

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 9:51 pm
Maybe try calling royal family south, in Lakewood.

energybar

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 9:52 pm
I was there a few days ago in the River ave one and they said they put it away for next year's sale! Then yesterday (Wednesday) I went to the one in Howell and all the summer shoes were on the shelves displayed.. and said it was 20 to 50% off, depending on the shoe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics