Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Place for quick food near refuah spring valley?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 25 2023, 4:32 pm
Had an appointment last way longer than I thought and now I'm starving. Need something healthy like salad with protein, and coffee, also need to hurry home, and prefer not to spend too much. Anyone familiar with the area and can recommend something?

amother
Broom

Post Tue, Jul 25 2023, 4:36 pm
Hatzlacha grocery across the street.

The have ready packed food and a milchig takout.

Or shelis Pizza

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, Jul 25 2023, 4:40 pm
Are you on Twin Avenue or on North Main Street?
On North Main Street, there's the pharmacy right next door, they sell coffee, drinks, pastries, sandwiches, snacks, yogurts, & other foods.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 25 2023, 8:17 pm
North main st.
Thank you so much, sorry I didn't answer before but I was literally on the run and your advice came in perfect time Smile

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 6:15 pm
Going back there soon and just bumping this in case anyone has additional suggestions, ideally would probably want to treat myself to a salad or smoothie.

Now that it's not the 9 days though I could also potentially go for a fleishig sandwich. But it'll be the middle of the day with a long drive ahead of me so idk, salad and coffee sounds like a surer bet.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 6:18 pm
ETA: I'll be driving so it doesn't need to be RIGHT there. But I also will be needing to get back where I came from via the Palisades so it would want to be either in that direction or not too far out of the way for getting back.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 7:22 pm
amother OP wrote:
ETA: I'll be driving so it doesn't need to be RIGHT there. But I also will be needing to get back where I came from via the Palisades so it would want to be either in that direction or not too far out of the way for getting back.

Evergreen uptown, about a 10 min drive from refuah, has a lot of food choices. Hava Java, sushi, pizza, fleishig takeout etc. Right near palisades exit 13

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 7:37 pm
Sounds perfect, thank you so much!

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 12:32 am
Cobea cafe ,. New City , is very close to where u get on the palisades parkway from refuah
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries