Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Toys for 3 year old girl

amother

Post Wed, Nov 30 2005, 8:22 pm
I think my daughter needs some more toys... I never know what to buy.

what would you recommend for a 3 year old girl (Chanukah is coming....Smile

tzivi

Post Wed, Nov 30 2005, 8:28 pm
What kinds of things does she generally like?

My daughter loved stickers, dolls, playdough, play dishes, when she was 3 or 4. But her favourite was a doll's house with all the little pieces of furniture!

Btw, why are you anon.?

stem

Post Wed, Nov 30 2005, 8:28 pm
The Magna-doodle is very popular with my daughter and her friends. It's a magnetic board that you can "write" on using a magnet pen and magnet shapes. It erases easily by moving a knob across the screen. I think it's made by fisher-price.

tzivi

Post Wed, Nov 30 2005, 8:29 pm
stem wrote:
The Magna-doodle is very popular with my daughter and her friends. It's a magnetic board that you can "write" on using a magnet pen and magnet shapes. It erases easily by moving a knob across the screen. I think it's made by fisher-price.

I just heard that you can also buy ones with colour.

Tefila

Post Wed, Nov 30 2005, 8:49 pm
Question here Question Does anyone know if they have a Jewish musical dancing mat out there since the only one I have seen is not Jewish and she loves to dance Sad

tzivi

Post Wed, Nov 30 2005, 8:55 pm
Freilichh, what is that....?
Is sounds so cute! Very Happy

Tefila

Post Wed, Nov 30 2005, 9:02 pm
Tzivi it's quite popular here.
Basically it's a musical mat works by batterys and has someone singing w/h the music, and diff block colors of the mat lights up that you have to step on. It has levels and u learn first slow then to do it fast
After awhile one knows it well they can b/come professional dancers, plus for us women lose weight Tongue Out but the ones I have seen r rap or jazz non jewish Sad I want a Jewish one Confused

tzivi

Post Thu, Dec 01 2005, 3:31 am
What a cute idea!

I love the fisher price pianos! My 5 month old baby even loves it... he lies under it and taps the keys!

What about something musical, amother?

Post Thu, Dec 01 2005, 1:08 pm
fisher price little people
mr. potatohead
(and I second the playdough, magnadoodle)
accessories for doll like stroller, crib, carseat....
tricycle (well, it's the winter, so if you have a place where she could ride it indoors)

shira

Post Thu, Dec 01 2005, 1:20 pm
Try the little touch leap pad learning system by "leapfrog".

shopaholic

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 3:35 pm
my friend actually just asked me for ideas for a 4 year old. I suggested a Disney dress up set. They were selling it in Costco recently. It comes with a tiara, wand, heeled slippers & some other . I bought it for my 3 yr old cousin & she loved it!

He*Sings*To*Me

Post Thu, Jan 05 2006, 3:00 am
Tea sets and play dishes are good...I caught my kids making Shabbos one day and it was just too cute as they didn't see me observing them...I forget just where I got it from, but you can also buy plastic challah in both long and holiday-round shapes!

BlumaG

Post Thu, Jan 05 2006, 10:22 am
mym other in law bought my 3 yro ld nieces for chanukah a wooden shabbos set, its wooden and adorable, kids 2-6 really enjoy them, tey r made by kidkraft and range from $20-$30 a set but the craftmanship[ is totally worth it
I bought my 2 yr old a little people doll ohuse for her bday and she luvs it and my nieces enjoyed it too

ektsm

Post Sat, Feb 11 2006, 9:41 pm
I like MElissa and Doug toys. They are great for building skills. THey sell the knockoff ones at amazing savings.

goldrose

Post Sat, Feb 11 2006, 10:13 pm
your old high-heel shoes! dolls that "make" and wear diapers. with long hair (that gets knotty!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers