Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
How to do professional videos for tutorials

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 7:04 pm
I'm wondering if anyone can help me either by explaining how this works or by giving me a lead. I would pay for a course to teach me as well, to take me through this step by step.

I have a certain hobby/talent. I have taught many classes using this talent, both in real life and on Zoom.

Now I feel ready to take the next step which would be recording myself and putting my content out there ans hopefully monetizing my recordings in a bigger way.

I don't know how to go about taking and editing my videos.
I have a Logitech C920 for my Zoom classes, but I don't know how to record without Zoom.
Can anyone direct me or tell me where to start figuring this out?

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 7:07 pm
If you're doing it for advertising or something, you can just Google how to record yourself. But if you're selling the pre-recorded courses, you really should hire someone professional to video you.

amother
Molasses

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:25 pm
Where are you located?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:31 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
If you're doing it for advertising or something, you can just Google how to record yourself. But if you're selling the pre-recorded courses, you really should hire someone professional to video you.

I am not ready to hire someone to record me, though I would hire someone to teach me.
Have googled but for some reason, I can't figure out how to connect my external camera to the computer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics