Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
I want to uncover because I can’t afford wigs!
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:28 pm
Been wearing the same wig for a decade, I already added hair and colored it but at this point it’s no longer usable. It has a huge bald spot, it’s discolored and the entire wig is disintegrating.
DH and I both work F/T plus some side jobs and we’re constantly trying to catch our tails there is no way we can squeeze in a wig purchase. I was trying to see if my SM would give me a payment plan but she was being very rigid and said If I can pay up in 3 months ($3K which is for a “cheap” processed wig, which she said is the min it will cost for blond) could do it, but I need at least a 12 month payment plan. Does anyone know of a salon in monsey that would do something like that?

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:30 pm
amother OP wrote:
Been wearing the same wig for a decade, I already added hair and colored it but at this point it’s no longer usable. It has a huge bald spot, it’s discolored and the entire wig is disintegrating.
DH and I both work F/T plus some side jobs and we’re constantly trying to catch our tails there is no way we can squeeze in a wig purchase. I was trying to see if my SM would give me a payment plan but she was being very rigid and said If I can pay up in 3 months ($3K which is for a “cheap” processed wig, which she said is the min it will cost for blond) could do it, but I need at least a 12 month payment plan. Does anyone know of a salon in monsey that would do something like that?

Try galis wigs on Instagram. She does wigs of the week, good wigs for super cheap

GoldenOra

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:31 pm
Have you tried buying a second hand wig? With siyata dishmaya you can sometimes buy a beautiful one at a great price

liveandlove.ima

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:33 pm
please contact charlene aminoff I think her brand is called Gali's

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:34 pm
GoldenOra wrote:
Have you tried buying a second hand wig? With siyata dishmaya you can sometimes buy a beautiful one at a great price

I looked at some but they are all over $1000 and I can’t even afford to put that down at the moment.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:34 pm
liveandlove.ima wrote:
please contact charlene aminoff I think her brand is called Gali's

I once reached out to her a while ago she told me she doesn’t do payment plans.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:36 pm
There are gemachs please look around your neighborhood. I get all of mine from gemachs or ask friends if they have one to donate lot's of people update pretty often . . .

amother
Canary

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:36 pm
+86 159 6426 4679
ViVi platinum

A sheitel distributor in China. $1000 for basically any sheitel and they look amazing. I’ll be buying my next from them. Highly recommend WhatsApp them and telling them what you want and following their WhatsApp.

Chloe wigs are Israeli and are about $1500

Styleswigsbyshira also does sale all over for about $1000

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:43 pm
I bought irene for bit over 1000
3000 sounds insane!
Would you cover with a scarf/tichel?

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:45 pm
Try chaya heiligman

amother
DarkPurple

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:53 pm
Came here to suggest watching Charlene (gali's) week of the week. No payment plan, but you might be able to find a wig that works for you for about $1500.

Leahh

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:54 pm
Op please pm me

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:09 pm
Leahh wrote:
Op please pm me

Thank you, I am a bit anxious to PM, are you a SM?

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:10 pm
Op I can zelle u some money for a new sheital

esther7

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:12 pm
http://Sayarwigs.Etsy.com

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:13 pm
I stopped wearing wigs for that reason. Super expensive. And I make what I think is a decent amount of money. So tichels for me.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:20 pm
First I am sending you hugs. There are tons of shaitel gemachs. If that can’t be an option-how about can you wear snoods or baseball caps until your finances get better?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:21 pm
a friend bought a wig on amazon for $20

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:22 pm
You can get a precut for cheaper. Bonus you have a better idea of what it will look like on.

lucky14

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:22 pm
Start saving up now. Pretend you’re already paying off a payment plan but just put the money aside until you have enough for a wig. No excuses. Pretend you owe the money and have to put it aside. Wear tichels for the next months and save up for one of the $1000-$1500 options people have mentioned. It may be annoying to wear tichels but it will just be for a short time and then you will have a new wig and it will all be behind you.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels