Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
When do Chassidishe schools in Monsey start?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 12:33 am
Can anyone please provide me with the start date? We were unable to take care of registration ($) as of yet, and so they won't give me that information.

amother
Brass

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 7:41 pm
Which cheder?? My sons switch classes after sukkos no break.

amother
Peony

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 7:44 pm
My son is starting Sept 5

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 8:03 pm
My girls are starting the 6th or 7th.
My son is starting next Wednesday ih.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 8:19 pm
My boys are starting September 4
Girls start September 5

Good luck op

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 9:27 pm
I meant girls schools. Thanks for your replies. And thanks for your kind wishes. We can really use them. By the way, how do people do it? Camp, school shopping, clothing, shoes, Yom Tov, daily groceries.... How? With scrimping, we're are not managing with the basics!

amother
Brass

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 9:29 pm
amother OP wrote:
I meant girls schools. Thanks for your replies. And thanks for your kind wishes. We can really use them. By the way, how do people do it? Camp, school shopping, clothing, shoes, Yom Tov, daily groceries.... How? With scrimping, we're are not managing with the basics!

It’s not easy you’re not the only one! I’m waiting for the tuition committee to call me back I got a huge price increase I can’t afford it cause I couldn’t cover bills before. Will see what happens

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 9:40 pm
amother OP wrote:

I don't know. It's abnormal the expenses. I wish schools would be more sensitive and understanding. I had to pay $2000 for registration! Why is there a registration fee? My kids are in the system. Nothing changed. Every year more absurd fee's are added. I don't know why schools think everyone is rich.

amother
Brass

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 9:43 pm
amother Silver wrote:
I don't know. It's abnormal the expenses. I wish schools would be more sensitive and understanding. I had to pay $2000 for registration! Why is there a registration fee? My kids are in the system. Nothing changed. Every year more absurd fee's are added. I don't know why schools think everyone is rich.

Because unfortunately lots are playing rich!! Buying houses they can’t afford and living a lifestyle they can’t afford

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 9:44 pm
amother Brass wrote:
Because unfortunately lots are playing rich!! Buying houses they can’t afford and living a lifestyle they can’t afford

But when it comes to tuition, they're suddenly poor...
People that live such a lifestyle, are the reason tuition went up enormously.

amother
Marigold

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 9:55 pm
amother Silver wrote:

Because they all know we will never say anything. We're happy our kids have a school. So they can almost do w the ppl whatever they want.

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 10:11 pm
My girls starting the 4th iyh

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Aug 17 2023, 10:26 pm
amother Marigold wrote:
Because they all know we will never say anything. We're happy our kids have a school. So they can almost do w the ppl whatever they want.

But plenty people do say something, & are told "if you have a problem, you can find a different school."
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics