Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
No money for new clothes
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 6:14 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Tell me a store you want to shop and I will give you a gift certificate to there . I don’t give money, but this I am happy to give .

I helped mommy3b2c with the gift certificates and I want to give a special thank you to Liat, I’m guessing the manager, of Junee’s on 18th Ave. She went above and beyond! If you go there, you can mention something to her. I’m sure it will make her feel great!

amother
Daylily

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 6:15 pm
amother Cantaloupe wrote:
Emailed them and they said it's still being processed. Not sure why it's not immediate.
thank you so much for the update! tizka lomitzvas!

amother
Winterberry

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 6:53 pm
Emailed them and they said it's still being processed. Not sure why it's not immediate.

Hi I really appreciate your chesed. It still hasn't come through yet. Just wanted you to know because you already spent the money that it hasn't go to its recipient

amother
Daylily

Post Fri, Aug 25 2023, 3:58 pm
I emailed Junee. They told me it might be a technical error and they wish to fix it.
They asked me for the order number, can you please give me the order number?
TL!!

amother
Winterberry

Post Sat, Aug 26 2023, 11:11 pm

It came through. Thank you so so so so so much!! There are no words to express this chesed you have done for my girls.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 9:13 am
Sent
Wow!! It arrived and I have no words!!
I was hoping with all my heart that the amount should be a third of what you actually sent! You can not imagine what a tremendous chesed you are doing !!! I'm in tears! I just cant thank you enough! May you never ever ever understand the relief I feel now! May you always be on the giving end and may you always have a shefa! I'm speechless.
I wont go into detail for fear of outing myself but you're truly saving the day! Thank you thank you thank you from me and my family!
On the yom hadin we'll be wearing clothing that you paid for. Just like that. You have no idea who I am and you helped me soooo much with a matnas chinam! May you and your family have a ksiva vchasima tova! May you only have happy days in your life, full of health, wealth and nachas! YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW GRATEFUL I AM!!!!!!!!!!

sarahmark1

Post Mon, Aug 28 2023, 10:12 am
I have been following this and I just saw a new forum about a brand new clothing gemach that opened in monsey
take a look at the post! I went and it was amazing for just a few dollars!

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Aug 28 2023, 11:36 am
sarahmark1 wrote:
I have been following this and I just saw a new forum about a brand new clothing gemach that opened in monsey
take a look at the post! I went and it was amazing for just a few dollars!
Can you please post a link to that thread?Thank you!

sarahmark1

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 9:05 am
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....02945

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 10:46 am

Hi, I wanted to let you know that while I (finally) received your generous giftcard after they took such a long time to send it , when I went to use it they said to had been cancelled.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics