Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Help with recipe from PLC insta

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 10:23 am
I saw a recipe/ idea from Danielle renov which was cooking chopped meat on wraps or tortillas. For some reason I cannot get onto Instagram to check it up. Can any kind ima check it up or know what I’m referring to?

amother
Petunia

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 10:33 am
HAMBURGER WRAPS?? Don’t even know what to call these, but it doesn’t matter. MAKE THEM. It was a fun take on a typical hamburger dinner and my kids had so much fun spreading out the meat and then topping their ?wraps? with whatever they wanted! There’s only two thing I think you need to know to ensure quality deliciousness: 1. Cook one side of the wrap first in a hot pan so that the side that gets the meat has already been rid of that plastic-y tortilla flavor. 2. Take a second to spread the meat the ALL THE WAY to the edge so that when the meat cooks and shrinks a little you have as little empty edge as possible! Oh also, don’t be limited by the add ins I used! Use whatever you have/ like! Go Israeli with techina, amba, fried eggplant and herbs, or Asian style with a sticky soy glaze, acidic kimchi and scallions (mmmmm, I’m gonna have to do that this week!). The possibilities are endless! However you do it, JUST DO IT. it’s fun and delicious and sometimes preparing dinner can be both things and that’s wonderful! #recipe 1 k (2.2 g beef) 10 flour tortillas Bowl with some kosher salt Bowl with some coarse black pepper Heat a pan over medium high heat. Cook all your tortillas, one at a time, on ONLY one side for about 60-90 seconds. Divide meat into ten portions. Spread each tortilla, on the cooked side!, with one portion of meat, making sure to spread the meat out thinly, in an even layer all the way to the edge of the tortilla. Preheat pan over medium high heat, add 1 tsp of oil, and place 1 wrap, meat side down in the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes. If you go to flip and the meat is “stuck” to the pan, give it another 45 seconds. Flip. Cook for another 60-90 seconds so the second side of the tortilla can crisp then load it up with all your favorite burger toppings! Fold in half, taco style, dig in and enjoy! #viralfoodtrend #hamburger #burger #foodreels #recipes #easydinners #easydinnerideas #dinnerrecipes

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 10:43 am
THANK YOU! I really appreciate it. Tizku lmitzvos

amother
Petunia

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 10:44 am
My pleasure!

tweety1

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 11:40 am
I made these yesterday using regular wraps. Yossis wraps. My kids loved it. I saw it I think on kosher.com. I don't have instagram anymore.

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 1:06 pm
There’s also a similar recipe on Kosher.com from Rina Tuchinsky/Supper, Again Show. Called Schwarma wraps, I think; made with ground chicken or turkey.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics