Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Willpower

HooRYou

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 2:32 pm
I used to have tons of will power but I have defnitely lost it over time.

I made cupcakes for DC's party in gan tomorrow (per request) and I am having a terrible day. I haven't eaten the extras yet, and don't want to. Do you think I can make it through the night without eating them?

tovasmom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 2:36 pm
Find something else to do. I'm sure if you are busy, you won't even think about them, let alone eat them Very Happy

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 2:37 pm
Put them in the freezer or just take one and eat it veeeerrrrryyyyy slooooowwwwllly.

justanothermother

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 5:01 pm
I wouldn't trust myself. Give away the extras before it's too late.

HooRYou

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 5:12 pm
Its just one broken one in the fridge that is a problem now. I almost always have cupckaes in my freezer and they don't really tempt me. But I think today's stress is going to bring on a battele every time I open the fridge tonight.

PIP

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 8:49 pm
I'm he same way. my husband bought my FAVORITE cookies the other day. I'm not kidding the package is almost empty. I'm like why in the world would you buy cookies??? His response: "I don't eat them anyway" Yoy!!! I can't wait until it's empty I made DH promise (BN) that he will NEVER buy them again!!!! (yumm, they're so delicious I could taste them now! ) I have NO willpower when it comes to cookies and pickup junk!!!
GET IT OUT OF THE HOUSE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! (even if it mean you'll just have to eat it.... hahahahaha)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise