Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shaitel too flat on top

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 31 2023, 11:33 am
I know that everyone is looking for shaitels that are flat on top for a natural look, but they don't look good on me. I was told when I purchased it, that this shaitel has a lot of body, but no matter what my SM does , teasing and spraying, it becomes totally flat shortly after. It's not bc of the length since it's only shoulder length. Can anyone tell me if there's something in the market that will keep the fullness and height. I'm not looking for a spray or mousse, bc I've tried them all.

amother
Cognac

Post Thu, Aug 31 2023, 11:44 am
Where is it flat? For me, I realized it was the crown of my head, past the part, that needed height. The part was too long and went too far back and gave me a weird shape to my face. I had hair added to the back top and shortened the part.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 8:45 am
If it’s a skin top (not see through) you can wear a thin shoulder pad under your Sheitel. A SM once gave me the idea.

amother
Cognac

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 9:37 am
amother Copper wrote:
If it’s a skin top (not see through) you can wear a thin shoulder pad under your Sheitel. A SM once gave me the idea.

You've tried this? It was unable a afix my shaitel on properly. It kept moving. Couldn't get it into the right spot because it would move when I'd try to clip the wig onto my hair.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 9:40 am
Wigs by yettie on instagram once posted a tutorial how to sew in 2 small shoulder pads into your wig to add height in desired spots.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels