Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Stomach virus Boro park
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 3:43 pm
Is there a virus going around now? My kids refuse to eat they have stomach pains. My youngest has watery diarrhea. I have no appetite and have been vomiting and having diarrhea just as severe as my youngest. I called my neighbor to check up and she is also dealing with the same with her kids. My nieces are going through the same.

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 3:49 pm
Yes there’s some weird virus going around, dealt with it here too Sad

amother
Clear

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 4:14 pm
Refuah shelama! Did they have ice cream recently I think there was some recall on ice cream house ice cream.

Highstrung

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 4:17 pm
My sister works in a medical office in BP and she mentioned that Shigella is going around and it’s highly contagious

Last edited by Highstrung on Fri, Sep 01 2023, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 4:17 pm
amother Clear wrote:
Refuah shelama! Did they have ice cream recently I think there was some recall on ice cream house ice cream.

We didn’t have any ice cream recently.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:01 pm
My kids had a terrible stomach virus that lasted approximately 3 weeks about a month ago. The pediatrician told me that there is a virus that seemed to be coming from upstate and shigella going around. She said to keep monitoring and keep them hydrated. I called office a few times and they didn’t seemed so alarmed. (In BP)

amother
Lawngreen

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:26 pm
Got it upstate
All the adults got it
Really horrible

613mitzvahgirl

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:32 pm
Oy. Refuah sheleima. That is really not fun. I didn’t hear any shigella running around. I only heard about the ice cream recall. The after affects don’t start right away. When was the last time they had it,

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:37 pm
amother Clear wrote:

No ice cream

amother
Freesia

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:47 pm
My kids also had it and now I have it already over a week. Horrible stomach pain, nauseas, vomiting diharea. Seems like not ending. (BP)

613mitzvahgirl

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:49 pm
Oh no. Refuah sheleima 😢😢
We have to daven

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 6:14 pm
It’s so extreme for me. TMI but I’m spraying in toilet. Extremely extremely runny. I feel like everything I eat and drink go straight through me. Cannot handle. This is terrible.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 6:22 pm
Please remember to drink plenty of fluids, don’t share the same towels, maybe try some rice and bananas to eat. Just don’t drink water as it will hurt your stomach as well.

amother
Carnation

Post Sat, Sep 02 2023, 9:15 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
We didn’t have any ice cream recently.

I hear they recalled every product including commercial items like ice cream pops nom ice cream frozen desserts you find in the freezer at the grocery and shut down.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, Sep 02 2023, 9:29 pm
amother Carnation wrote:
I hear they recalled every product including commercial items like ice cream pops nom ice cream frozen desserts you find in the freezer at the grocery and shut down.

they only recalled the items from the ice cream house not kleins ice cream (same owner)

amother
Diamond

Post Sat, Sep 02 2023, 9:33 pm
I live in Monroe, but first half of the summer all my kids were sick w one virus one at a time..... lasted 5 days or so. Then finally everyone was well fir THREE days. Now they all had a week + long virus ednovirus or something. Everyone took turns being sick now, adults too. One if them developed a secondary infection.... this summer has been crazy! The pediatricians office is overrun they are so overwhelemed. Never had a summer like this.

amother
Carnation

Post Sat, Sep 02 2023, 9:46 pm
amother Seagreen wrote:
they only recalled the items from the ice cream house not kleins ice cream (same owner)

https://www.jta.org/2023/08/31.....break

The recall was announced by the Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday and lists more than 90 frozen treats sold by the Ice Cream House

The recall also applies to Ice Cream House frozen products sold in grocery stores.

amother
Currant

Post Sun, Sep 03 2023, 1:33 am
amother Carnation wrote:
https://www.jta.org/2023/08/31/ny/fda-confirms-link-between-kosher-ice-cream-brand-and-listeria-outbreak

The recall was announced by the Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday and lists more than 90 frozen treats sold by the Ice Cream House

The recall also applies to Ice Cream House frozen products sold in grocery stores.

Does anyone know if the plaintiff in that class action lawsuit got sick, or is she suing because of false advertising?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 03 2023, 2:23 am
Insanity

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Sep 03 2023, 4:32 am
Make sure every kid washes their hands when coming back in from outside refuah shleima really sounds not fun at all
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries