Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Please recommend good quality imitation Clics

scientist

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 1:52 pm
I would very much appreciate it if any of the wonderful imas here could please help me and post links to good, satisfactory imitation Clics that I can buy and spend less than the brand name ones.
TIA!

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 2:22 pm
I bought a few yrs ago 'snaps' company clics from toys 2 discover. I also own regular clics, just wanted to add to the set. I don't see any difference in the quality and it was a nice amt cheaper.

amother
Chambray

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 5:39 am
I must disagree. Imitation clics will not hold up a 3D design. Only a flat on the floor creation. I donated our copy clics to my neighbors play group. Real is real....same with Legos

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 7:36 am
I agree it’s such an investment. I bought mine when my youngest was seven and he’s now 24 and they’re still in great condition. I am Man if you have broke here in there and the other ones are total trash. I really think it’s worth spending the money on

scientist

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 8:35 am
Thank you for responding! I hear you.
I bought excellent quality imitation Duplo on Amazon and I’m hoping that I can do the same with imitation Clics so I’m still hoping that someone here will have a recommendation.

amother
Diamond

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 8:39 am
Our clicks r holding up from a few yrs ago we got from bingo (not online)

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 8:43 am
As a morah always needing to replenish ( kids pocket them every so often;) ) I buy them from toys 4 u when they have a sale, same price or cheaper than knockoff.

hiitsme

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 8:48 am
The real ones are almost indestructible. I would rather buy secondhand if money is an issue.

scientist

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 10:40 am
amother Diamond wrote:
Our clicks r holding up from a few yrs ago we got from bingo (not online)

Were the ones from Bingo imitation?

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 10:54 am
hiitsme wrote:
The real ones are almost indestructible. I would rather buy secondhand if money is an issue.

Bingo's imitation are completely comparable.
we had the original then added the bingo ones. I don't see a difference at all in quality.
we have both for years bh.

scientist

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:09 pm
I don’t live near any of the three Bingos. Can one of the wonderful women on this site tell me if Bingo currently is selling these imitation Clics?

amother
Steelblue

Post Mon, Sep 25 2023, 9:05 pm
amother Chambray wrote:
I must disagree. Imitation clics will not hold up a 3D design. Only a flat on the floor creation. I donated our copy clics to my neighbors play group. Real is real....same with Legos

which imitation ones did you get that you found that to be the case?

amother
Moonstone

Post Mon, Sep 25 2023, 9:06 pm
amother Steelblue wrote:
which imitation ones did you get that you found that to be the case?

The bingo ones are great. I have both real and bingo ones and barely see a difference.

Cupcakes

Post Mon, Sep 25 2023, 9:15 pm
I got these on sale for about $20 for Rosh Hashana, and they seem to be identical to my brand name clics...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BT.....;th=1

amother
Steelblue

Post Mon, Sep 25 2023, 9:19 pm
Cupcakes wrote:
I got these on sale for about $20 for Rosh Hashana, and they seem to be identical to my brand name clics...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BT.....;th=1

I actually have those in my cart right now so happy to hear that you like them!

amother
Chambray

Post Mon, Sep 25 2023, 9:38 pm
Is someone trying to make publicity here for a copy cat on motsei yom kippur?? Shame
You took them out of business and still can't keep quiet.

amother
Steelblue

Post Mon, Sep 25 2023, 9:42 pm
not original op but my kids like clics. we bought them years ago and then wanted to buy more. I actually tried buying pink clics on ebay and they never arrived. I also am looking for more different colors then clics has if I can't get the girly colors and I think most people would prefer to save money. the knockoffs are significantly cheaper

I was wondering if clics is out of business because I am finding it harder to find them as well but they are still around.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics