Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What is the most embarrassing thing your dc wore to morah
1  2  3  4  Next

top mom

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 4:31 pm
OK, so I'm bravely posting this under my sn, with the hope that you'll all forget about it by the time she reaches shidduchim Hiding
My darling 3yr old has a fear of being " freezing ", as in ,it's a million degrees outside and her majesty needs leggings and long sleeves. B"h she mostly agreed to wear shorts in the summer.
Today was a tad breezier, so she wore a jacket, and in order to protect her poor fingers from frostbite, she wore my baby's socks,one on each hand Can't Believe It
Banging head Hiding .
Her adorable Morah exclaimed " wow! You're wearing gloves!" while looking at me.
" I wish, " said I LOL
Please share yours, so that I can feel a bit better about my normalness levels.
A gut gebentched yur,and loads of nachas from all of them Smile

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 4:35 pm
My sister went to school for the better part of a year with a crown and princess slippers.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 4:48 pm
This isn’t terrible but my daughter went to gan with frilly hot pink socks and bright red slippers that she picked out herself (she’s 1.5) lol

amother
Raspberry

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:33 pm
My son went to playgroup with one shoe and I dropped off the other shoe when I found it. My son wore his urban air socks to school today

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:50 pm
I don’t have kids but my dad dressed me one morning in kindergarten and put my dress on backwards. It was glaringly obvious.

amother
Gardenia

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:53 pm
1 kid went to school with the same tshirt every day
He would only wear that 1 no other

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:54 pm
One of my kids friends wore the same dress three days in a row. They found out later the mother went into labor after the kid was put in the bus to have a baby. The babysitter took over and you can see how this kid didn’t like idea of being a big sister and nobody wanted to put up a fight with her.

devorah1231

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:54 pm
The day of my son's bd party (admittedly kindergarten he turned 5) I was mortified to discover he had his buttons done wrong. This child dresses his younger brother for school. The colors are ghastly.

honeymoon

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:58 pm
amother Apricot wrote:
My sister went to school for the better part of a year with a crown and princess slippers.

Your mom is the one who deserves the crown.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:03 pm
My 2.5 year old son went to gan one day with his sisters hot pink headband. I was not going to fight that! Fwiw no one batted an eyelash.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:08 pm
My daughter insists on wearing her Floafers to school.

amother
Jean

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:11 pm
My 7 yr old went to school and I realized at night that he skipped putting on his underwear when dressing himself in the morning! LOL much faster this way!
I imagine nobody noticed! Wink

hodeez

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:17 pm
My 3 year old occasionally goes to school with his pants backwards. I'm gonna let it slide for now and just rejoice that he's wearing any pants at all.

amother
Strawberry

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:17 pm
My 3yo takes her teddy bear to school every single day.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:21 pm
amother Bottlebrush wrote:
I don’t have kids but my dad dressed me one morning in kindergarten and put my dress on backwards. It was glaringly obvious.

My kids often wear their clothes backwards... And almost never match. The nursery teachers assume the kids dress themselves, but the toddler teachers aren't used to stubborn kids picking their own clothes

theoneandonly

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:30 pm
When ds was three he insisted on wearing a fireman costume to playgroup one day. It was not purim or any other dress-up day.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:31 pm
amother Strawberry wrote:
My 3yo takes her teddy bear to school every single day.

How is this embarrassing?

exhausted

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:31 pm
My son went to school without underwear. Another son used to love to wear his pajamas.

amother
Phlox

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:33 pm
DH helped with the morning rush one day when I wasn’t feeling well and stayed in bed, so I only saw DD for the first time after school.... wearing her older sister’s dress that was 2-3 sizes too big! She looked like a homeless kid! embarrassed embarrassed

amother
Geranium

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:33 pm
My friend’s son wore a full princess costume to school for the better part of of nursery. (Yes, he only has sisters, and yes, he grew out of it eventually!)
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics