Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What is the most embarrassing thing your dc wore to morah
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 3:49 pm
My brother went to cheder with a fake beard for a good few days….
Until he realized that all other adults beards are not detachable…and he stopped…

amother
Dandelion

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 3:50 pm
OP literally in the same situation! You made me feel so much better. For most part of the summer my daughter agreed to wear dresses and shorts but towards the end she decided ONLY long pants and long sleeves. Today she went to playgroup with long leggings and a sweatshirt. She looked like she was so hot, but not according to her. Also some days she’ll go wearing the same outfit two days in a row because she didn’t want to take it off.

amother
DarkGray

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 4:37 pm
One son went to playgroup (2yo) without pants. At least he wore a shirt with a snap bottom. Same kid would wear the same shirt to preschool every day (actually I had two of the same and would do laundry daily).
Another son went to day camp the summer before his 3rd birthday (September baby) in a white button down shirt, long pants, shark boots and his long hippie hair down, refused a ponytail.
They’re teenagers now and dress normally so it’s obviously not worth the fight.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 4:41 pm
Princess gowns multiple times.
Once I discovered when she was getting into the bath that she had left her pajama pants (shorts) on all day😂 she was I. Uniform already

amother
Narcissus

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 4:59 pm
When my daughter was 4 she was wearing pull ups at night but as she was phasing out she often woke up dry. She came home from school one day and I discovered that she was still wearing her pullup with underwear on top 🙈

Similar story as a Morah - a 2 yr old came without a diaper one day (or underwear).

amother
Oatmeal

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:21 pm
It depends on the teacher. I have had ones that are super judgemental and ones that are super laid back. In kindergarten the teacher called me to ask if I needed clothes because he wore used clothes that were clearly used. The school said to send in clothes he could get dirty...that was just one thing I didn't like about her. Last year children came to 2-3 year old group in pj's because the kid preferred them. I make an effort that their bodies are clean. And yes, the same son went without underwear a few times. Once I let him dress himself. No one knew.

amother
Heather

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:40 pm
Kindergarten Morah here! I have so many stories, but my best was a child who always insisted in coming in his red white and blue uncle sam pajamas. Eventually the parents had enough and insisted that he must wear his clothing. So he came in that morning fully dressed, and the moment his mother left, he stripped down and underneath he was wearing those pajamas LOL

amother
Crystal

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:46 pm
My 4 year old went to school in his wet overnight pull up. I had an early morning staff meeting and left the house early. DH thought I dressed my son but he dressed himself. That was one embarrassing call from the morah

ROFL

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:48 pm
My son wore a plaid pants with a striped shirt. I wrote a note to Norah saying I was so proud of him getting dressed by himself.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:53 pm
Last week my husband dressed and brought son to morah. When he came home, I said, Who dressed him? My husband said, I did! He matches! He was wearing plaid pants and striped shirt. Yes they both had blue.... DH was so insulted that I laughed

HeartyAppetite

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 5:55 pm
My 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter had a matching oversized sweatshirt. One Sunday morning with my eyes half closed, we were rushing to make the bus. I pulled the top of my sons drawer, pulled it over his head, put on his coat and rushed out the door. When he came home I realized it was my daughters top!!! The sleeves were so short and the top was literally hitting his waist. I was mortified 🤣

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:06 pm
Had a kid come in after a week of wearing the same shirt with a note on it saying in big letters PLEASE DONT COMPLIMENT BAILAS SHIRT HER MOMMY WANTS TO WASH IT!
Didnt even realize it but a different therapist kept comenting about it that it was such a cute top!(it was!)

amother
Whitewash

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:08 pm
DS wore pajamas yesterday…DH dressed him when I left early and didn’t realize they were pajamas lol. They were also long sleeves and long pants.

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:09 pm
One morning DS5 managed to get himself dirty before cheder. He quickly changed himself and DH took him.
When he came home I saw he had changed into a torn pants Can't Believe It

(I have a few torn pants kept as spare (I keep them completely separate from his good ones))

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:16 pm
For a few weeks my son wanted to be a tractor man each day.
He had construction themed pajamas from purim with this wooly construction hat.
Luckily I had 2 sets of the pajamas.
Each day he’d switch off between the 2 and keep his wooly hat on all day.
It was a heard couples of weeks but then he decided to wear regular cloths again.

amother
Leaf

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 6:30 pm
More than once it was discovered in the evening that my five year old daughter had her underwear on backwards. One time it was sideways with her waist in a leg hole.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 8:11 pm
amother Coral wrote:
My daughter insists on wearing her Floafers to school.

What's wrong with this? Many kids do.

amother
Tulip

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 8:29 pm
Thick sweater long sleeve top that clashed with thin black shorts.... Hiding

Eta forgot to mention it was like 80 degrees outside Can't Believe It

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 8:38 pm
Dd age 3 got dressed herself one day and put on her dress on top of her pajama top. I didn’t notice because the dress had a high neckline. I’m friends with her teacher and during the day she text me that Dd showed off to her class that she was wearing her pajama top underneath her dress Can't Believe It

amother
Crystal

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 8:59 pm
amother Crystal wrote:
My 4 year old went to school in his wet overnight pull up. I had an early morning staff meeting and left the house early. DH thought I dressed my son but he dressed himself. That was one embarrassing call from the morah

Off topic I know but this post got 3 hugs. Is it Hugs because they love the story (although no one else got hugs) or because you are hugging that I had an early morning meeting and feel sorry for me. What on earth does a hug mean on this site anyway.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics