Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Liquidation Kings - anyone went?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:04 am
Anyone went? is it worth it to take a trip there? What kind of things do they sell?

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:15 am
Efraim Feder posted an ad for them two weeks ago that showed the products they had that week

They have different products each week. I believe there are long lines to get into the store on Sundays.

They sound great! I plan to check them out someday. You can get some crazy bargains.

Alef Bais

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:17 am
I went the first week. They have all kinds of things. I think those that do best are there Sunday morning at 9. I was there Sunday afternoon and didn’t get anything. Later in the week, I was in the neighborhood so I stopped in when everything was priced at $5. I got a really nice ceiling fan.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:17 am
It is all garbage that amazon/stores should be throwing out but instead they make money by selling their garbage by the truck load

Everything we bought is in the garbage
Yes it was "only $10" but not worth even 1 cent if its completely useless

(I hope I am allowed to answer honestly)

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:18 am
amother Cinnamon wrote:
It is all garbage that amazon/stores should be throwing out but instead they make money by selling their garbage by the truck load

Everything we bought is in the garbage
Yes it was "only $10" but not worth even 1 cent if its completely useless

(I hope I am allowed to answer honestly)

Can you explain? Were the products that you bought broken?

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:45 am
I was there twice. Sundays is your best bet, but you have to be there by 8:30. The ppl who come there first get all the good things. After that most things aren’t worth the $10. They do restocks every 2 hours on average so if you come before the restock you can get a good find. The first week they did Amazon returns so was really lots of trash. I went this past week and they did target returns and had so many good deals. Obviously the ppl who were there at 9 got the best. But there were other good stuff. It all really depends which week you go and where they are getting the returns from tht week.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 12:45 pm
is this still open?
I see on google it says permanently closed?

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 12:46 pm
They announced Sunday that they decided to close for good. Yesterday was their last day open per their status.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries