Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding
Cant make a decision

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 1:12 pm
So my baby is on materna and is doing fine. I wanted to keep to CY. But I just got onto WIC and they give enfamil for free. I cant decide if I should pay for the materna or try transitioning to enfamil and see how she does. Shes 3 in half months now. Idk why this is so hard for me to decide. Probably because shes doing ok on materna. But enfamil would be free and it has similar ingredients. Besides that it's not CY. the yellow infant fully lactose can.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 1:15 pm
Can you afford the materna?

Is price a consideration typically for you? Meaning isn’t all CY food more money? Milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream: isn’t the non CY always more? Do you ever buy the chalav stam to save money?

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 1:32 pm
amother Slategray wrote:
Can you afford the materna?

Is price a consideration typically for you? Meaning isn’t all CY food more money? Milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream: isn’t the non CY always more? Do you ever buy the chalav stam to save money?

Someone who is eligible for WIC will feel the difference between paying out of pocket for formula and having it covered. The monthly cost is a lot more than regular foods.

Anyway this sounds like a question for a rav.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding