Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Imamother- Mashiach Edition
1  2  3  4  Next

Boca00

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 3:15 am
Imagine what Imamother will be like once Mashiach is here!

ISO best meat for korban/ time sens
Need to bring a korban asap, can anyone recommend a reliable place to get a blemish-free cow? (And how do I transport it back to the Beis Hamikdash?? Will it fit in my Sienna if I put the seats down??)

Your turn…

6000miles

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 3:16 am
Can anyone share their Tisha Baav menu, bh no one is fasting this year!! Smile Smile

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 3:35 am
Boca00 wrote:
Imagine what Imamother will be like once Mashiach is here!

ISO best meat for korban/ time sens
Need to bring a korban asap, can anyone recommend a reliable place to get a blemish-free cow? (And how do I transport it back to the Beis Hamikdash?? Will it fit in my Sienna if I put the seats down??)

Your turn…

Membership for your family on www.korbanot.com
They take care of all the logistics and bring the korban to beis hamikdash
At an additional fee they will send you a pic.
Totally worth it!!

amother
Steel

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 3:55 am
Question: we know that everyone will die one day. What will happen once moshiach comes, we won't die?
Question: I've been told that the house will go along with us, what happens to those who live in tiny apartments and rented apartments?
Some live luxurious while others struggle in tiny quarters. Will it stay the same?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 4:57 am
Desperately searching for someone who needs tzedaka!!!!

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 5:00 am
Sorry this thread is scary.

a2z

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 5:22 am
amother Offwhite wrote:

Why?

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 5:43 am
This thread is the best thread ever!!!!

THANK YOU

Visualize it! Imagine it! Bring it into our reality!!!

So exciting!!!!!

THE GEULAH SHLEIMAH!!!

We will all be happier than we can even imagine B"H

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 5:46 am
I cant put it into words.

Because its unknown and special and holy.

And we cant even imagine.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 5:51 am
Im looking for a ride to the bais hamikdash. Does anyone know someone going tomorrow? I just had a baby bh and I want to bring a korban todah

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:02 am
wow this is so awesome I have chills

Iymnok

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:05 am
amother Offwhite wrote:
I cant put it into words.

Because its unknown and special and holy.

And we cant even imagine.

We can. We should be learning the halachos and visualizing scenarios to make it real for us to ease the anticipation. It gets us excited to see when we have a clear picture and more accurate expectations.
It is said that learning kodshim hastens Moshiach’s coming.
Learn tumah and teharah! (Niddah is a taste of it)
Learn which korbanos you may one time bring, and what your part entails.
Learn about what will be different from today and what will stay the same.
Learn about the stages of Geula.

Once you have a picture of what your life may look like, it will be easier to drop all that you are used to now. Maybe your car will come, maybe not. If it does, is it mekabel tuma? Could you use it to get to the beis hamikdash? Or do you need to go to the mikva first?

Disposable dishes make things so much easier. Someone who isn’t tahor can’t eat from kodshim dishes. You also can’t put kodshim on chol dishes. We will have to buy ones with a hechsher.
How soon after birth will you feel up to bringing the korban yoledes? 40 days for a boy, but if you live far it may be uncomfortable to travel. But how else can you eat the korban pesach? Will you set up a special bank account for korbanos and other kodshim expenses? Does the money have kedusha? What about cryptocurrencies?
Can you donate to the beis hamikdash using a credit card or app? What about direct deposit or ACH/wire?

These are important things to think about and have an idea beforehand. We want to be READY for Moshiach!

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:07 am
Can't wait to go! Picturing all of us going up together! The delicious fragrance of the ketores! The sights! The sounds! Hearing the leviim making the most gorgeous music with instruments and choir! Seeing the kohaneim doing the Yom Kippur avodah!!! Eating the Pesach korban! The ashes of the Red Heifer! True state of purity! All those we love suffering from maladies cured immediately! Safety and security for everyone! Hashem's Essence and Truth known and apparent to all the world!
The Shechina! Hashem Dwelling in his home on earth here in the most beautiful building ever the Bais Hamikdash! Shining out His Light upon the whole joyous world!

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:13 am
If there was a shiur on this...

But just to hyposthesize ...?
We could go on forever

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:33 am
amother Garnet wrote:
Can't wait to go! Picturing all of us going up together! The delicious fragrance of the bsamim! The sights! The sounds! Hearing the leviim making the most gorgeous music with instruments and choir! Seeing the kohaneim doing the Yom Kippur avodah!!! Eating the Pesach korban! The ashes of the Red Heifer! True state of purity! All those we love suffering from maladies cured immediately! Safety and security for everyone! Hashem's Essence and Truth known and apparent to all the world!
The Shechina! Hashem Dwelling in his home on earth here in the most beautiful building ever the Bais Hamikdash! Shining out His Light upon the whole joyous world!

Korban pesach is a sheep, right? Now I am not fussy with food but I have a huge problem with everything which is כבש and טלה
The smell makes me nautious Sad
I hope that will change, I want to like or even crave korban pesach!

yellowroses

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 7:38 am
Which mikvah is closest to the bes hamildash? Who in the neighborhood is joining this week's bikurim trip? Can anyone play a violin? We have a flute and a saxophone, violin would be great!

a2z

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 8:01 am
yellowroses wrote:
Which mikvah is closest to the bes hamildash? Who in the neighborhood is joining this week's bikurim trip? Can anyone play a violin? We have a flute and a saxophone, violin would be great!

Many at every entrance
And every Cohen household in jlm

BadTichelDay

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 8:15 am
Dh is going to do aliyah la-regel for sukkot, to go to the Beit Hamikdash.
- We'll go as a family of course, I only hope I won't be niddah for YT.
-Is there any cheap parking available in walking range to the Beit Hamikdash?
- DS 14 wants to do the aliyah la-regel by foot the whole way, with 2 of his friends. It's 2-3 days journey by foot from where we live. Should we let him?
- If I want to go to up to the Beit Hamikdash as well, do I have to book a standing place on the women's balcony in advance? How much are the tickets? Is it very crowded?
- Should I bring binoculars to better see the kohanim and korbanot?
- What would you wear for going to the Beit Hamikdash for sukkot?
- Given that you can't wear leather shoes on Har Habayit, what fabric shoes are "in" this season?
- Dh is a licensed plumber. It's his dream to get the zechut to optimize the water system of the Beit Hamikash. He's got some halacha-compliant ideas for that. Anyone got a contact number for him? Who's the Kohen that is responsible for maintenance?
- If dh gets the job, will he have to toivel his tools in a mikvah before bringing them up?
- Do any of you remember the old tefillot from the siddur, like it used to be? It's all different now, since the Sanhedrin has adapted the tefillot to the new situation with the Beit Hamikdash. I've kept my old siddur as a souvenir.
- Do you reckon we'll see Melech HaMashiach this time? I'm sure I got a glimpse at him from afar last Pesach!

amother
Cyclamen

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 8:30 am
amother Offwhite wrote:

It feels so foreign and the unknown is scary, I used to feel the same. But I've come to learn that if Hashem promises us that it will be good then I can trust Him and believe it and yearn for it. There is no way that our 'comfortable' lives today are better than what's coming with Geula, hopefully today!

a2z

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 8:34 am
- If I want to go to up to the Beit Hamikdash as well, do I have to book a standing place on the women's balcony in advance? How much are the tickets? Is it very crowded[quote]

Omdim tzfufim oo mishtachavim revachim

Also it doesn't cost for entrance
Quote:
Is there any cheap parking available in walking range to the Beit Hamikdash

Same, no cost

Last edited by a2z on Thu, Sep 21 2023, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational