Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
I was a staunch Vaxxer then went completely anti vax - AMA
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 10:39 pm
This should be fun due to all the latest threads.
Title says it all.
All my children were vaccinated basically on schedule and fully 😭 until my fourth and fifth - and then my views completely changed.
Ask me anything. I will answer as best I can.
Be respectful. I will stop answering questions when people get mean.
Also - before the mean ones start, I was on the other side, but I was always respectful and never looked down on someone for making their decisions. Sometimes I laughed in my head at people like myself now, but I was never cruel like I see some people here who think they know so much more about a subject I’ve spent hours and hours and years learning about on my own because they trust their doctor to make their decisions for them based on one side.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 10:40 pm
Oy here we go.
Well, it must be done.
Why did you stop?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 10:52 pm
amother NeonYellow wrote:
Oy here we go.
Well, it must be done.
Why did you stop?

I was pregnant during covid and was terrified of losing my baby. My husband and I got the first covid shot and got covid from the shot. My husband had a terrible reaction to it which we kept thinking was from covid and suffered for almost a year with head to toe psoriasis.
I had a reaction too, and got a massive cyst that appeared right after I gave birth which I also dismissed and said was nothing.
When my daughter started suffering with bloody noses for weeks that wouldn’t stop and my eight year old started peeing blood and none of the tests showed up with anything - I also kept dismissing it as a coincidence.
As time went on I took my kids for their missed shots after covid craze and the new baby shots and my two year old started acting weird and not responding to things that they used to respond to and just parroting everything that was said.
Doctor started with evaluation forms and said definitely showing signs of autism and I started looking into things and just timelines and chains of events back to the covid shot and the fact that we got covid from the shot, even though they said we couldn’t.

Also at that point I started researching on Twitter since it was bought and freed by Elon musk and started seeing very interesting things regarding side affects with the covid shot and my husbands ailments and realizing many things were tied to the shot and just started looking into the childhood shots as well. This is over the course of over a year that I started talking to the doctor and she dismissed my concerns as nonsense and I just realized this is something I need to do on my own.
And I did.
And it’s a rabbit hole. And I can never go back.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 2:55 am
I am so sorry to hear the medical trauma your family has been through!! Refuah shleima to all of you!

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 3:17 am
Sorry you went through all this.
Bravo for taking a brave decision.
It's a sad world we live in that makes you have to post anonymously so as not to be attacked.
Wishing you much kochos dealing with "the system".

amother
Stonewash

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 3:39 am
Forget Covid for a minute, do you honestly think that the polio vaccine prevents kids from getting polio?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:10 am
amother Stonewash wrote:
Forget Covid for a minute, do you honestly think that the polio vaccine prevents kids from getting polio?

I absolutely do not believe this, and have since realized that the polio scam was just like the fauxvid scam and is from spraying and the deaths started subsiding way before the vaccine rollout - like all the others - which in fifty years you’ll have people saying that the covid shot saved lives when it did the polar opposite. They fooled us before, I believe they’ll continue doing it. I won’t fall for it again.

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:15 am
amother OP wrote:
I was pregnant during covid and was terrified of losing my baby. My husband and I got the first covid shot and got covid from the shot. My husband had a terrible reaction to it which we kept thinking was from covid and suffered for almost a year with head to toe psoriasis.
I had a reaction too, and got a massive cyst that appeared right after I gave birth which I also dismissed and said was nothing.
When my daughter started suffering with bloody noses for weeks that wouldn’t stop and my eight year old started peeing blood and none of the tests showed up with anything - I also kept dismissing it as a coincidence.
As time went on I took my kids for their missed shots after covid craze and the new baby shots and my two year old started acting weird and not responding to things that they used to respond to and just parroting everything that was said.
Doctor started with evaluation forms and said definitely showing signs of autism and I started looking into things and just timelines and chains of events back to the covid shot and the fact that we got covid from the shot, even though they said we couldn’t.

Also at that point I started researching on Twitter since it was bought and freed by Elon musk and started seeing very interesting things regarding side affects with the covid shot and my husbands ailments and realizing many things were tied to the shot and just started looking into the childhood shots as well. This is over the course of over a year that I started talking to the doctor and she dismissed my concerns as nonsense and I just realized this is something I need to do on my own.
And I did.
And it’s a rabbit hole. And I can never go back.

You can only get covid from the live attenuated shot, Johnson & Johnson I think it's called.

What you are describing sounds horrible. I must say though that most of what you are describing I have seen with unvaccinated people who got covid. Not saying that it can't be from the vaccine, it definitely can, but there is a lot of overlap and in general everything covid causes can be caused by the vaccine as well and vice versa. If you have had covid more than once the damage from one round builds on the damage from the previous round (even if that damage wasn't noticed before).

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:29 am
amother Obsidian wrote:
You can only get covid from the live attenuated shot, Johnson & Johnson I think it's called.

So I thought at well 😂 but when it happened, I hadn’t left in months - went to get the shot. Went home. Five days later symptoms started.
You know it also said it was 100% effective, 98,97,96,95,94,86,75,50,20, not effective too, right?
The lies just didn’t stop. They kept shoving their foot down their mouth and saying such garbage it started getting entertaining
At this point they’re back to masks again. Biggest joke ever when they came out saying they’re zero percent effective.

amother Obsidian wrote:
What you are describing sounds horrible. I must say though that most of what you are describing I have seen with unvaccinated people who got covid. Not saying that it can't be from the vaccine, it definitely can, but there is a lot of overlap and in general everything covid causes can be caused by the vaccine as well and vice versa. If you have had covid more than once the damage from one round builds on the damage from the previous round (even if that damage wasn't noticed before).

So I kept telling myself, but it’s not true. Autoimmune side affects are not related to covid at all. This includes psoriasis. Originally they tried saying it’s all from covid, I have since started realizing that they were using it as a fear factor and it’s completely false.
Another one - Myocarditis - already has been proven that it’s from the shot.
Strokes, cardiac arrests, turbo cancers - all shot related.

And the one sad thing I kept telling myself in the beginning, it would have been worse had I not been vaccinated. How sad to actually think that, when the more shots and boosters people take are causing deaths and illnesses that there’s no coming back from and keep telling themselves - it could have been worse. No. It couldn’t have been. Because covid is not a death sentence. It never was. Not even close. All the truth is coming out now with the deaths that were “covid” related. All a lie. How wrong I was. And how fear and lack of faith really can play crazy tricks with your brain.

And as far as people getting covid multiple times, which causes issues - the only people getting it multiple times are the multiple vaxxed folk which why isn’t it the shot that’s causing the debilitating harm?
Why is it with all these issues including childhood vax related issues and covid issues now that it’s anything BUT the shot?
Something is wrong.

amother
Glitter

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:31 am
amother OP wrote:
I absolutely do not believe this, and have since realized that the polio scam was just like the fauxvid scam and is from spraying and the deaths started subsiding way before the vaccine rollout - like all the others - which in fifty years you’ll have people saying that the covid shot saved lives when it did the polar opposite. They fooled us before, I believe they’ll continue doing it. I won’t fall for it again.

Remind me to tell my paralyzed cousin that polio was a scam. After that I'll tell my dead relatives that covid was also a scam.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:33 am
amother Glitter wrote:
Remind me to tell my paralyzed cousin that polio was a scam. After that I'll tell my dead relatives that covid was also a scam.

Oh believe me, I know people died. However - it’s not all what you think. Look into it. Do yourself a favor.

How do you know your cousins didn’t die from neglect? From starvation? From the ventilators? (proven that it did more harm than good) From being given medicine that killed them? You don’t.

My great aunt died during covid. In the hospital. With covid. Not from covid. From neglect.

It’s all coming out now. It’s terrifying how they got away with it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKod2n2s8U

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:47 am
amother OP wrote:
So I kept telling myself, but it’s not true. Autoimmune side affects are not related to covid at all. This includes psoriasis. Originally they tried saying it’s all from covid, I have since started realizing that they were using it as a fear factor and it’s completely false.
Another one - Myocarditis - already has been proven that it’s from the shot.
Strokes, cardiac arrests, turbo cancers - all shot related.

And the one sad thing I kept telling myself in the beginning, it would have been worse had I not been vaccinated. How sad to actually think that, when the more shots and boosters people take are causing deaths and illnesses that there’s no coming back from and keep telling themselves - it could have been worse. No. It couldn’t have been. Because covid is not a death sentence. It never was. Not even close. All the truth is coming out now with the deaths that were “covid” related. All a lie. How wrong I was. And how fear and lack of faith really can play crazy tricks with your brain.

And as far as people getting covid multiple times, which causes issues - the only people getting it multiple times are the multiple vaxxed folk which why isn’t it the shot that’s causing the debilitating harm?
Why is it with all these issues including childhood vax related issues and covid issues now that it’s anything BUT the shot?
Something is wrong.

Huh? I know loads of unvaccinated people who have had covid multiple times. Most people don't test anymore and those who don't vaccinate are less likely to test but even given that bias in the numbers it's still very clear that being unvaccinated doesn't mean you won't get covid over and over again.

I don't want to respond to the rest of your post, because I don't want to turn this into a covid vax thread.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:49 am
I've been wanting to ask this to an anti-vaxxer for a while, but never had the opportunity (don't know any in real life). Thanks for starting this thread

So, I believe there are many many people with vaccine injuries, I really do. And I think it's very unfortunate, and not sure what to do about it.

But OTOH, if vaccines are truely so detrimental as the anti vaxxers make them out to be, how is it possible myself, my kids and millions of others I know are fully vaxxed and still completely healthy? No recurring ear infections, ASD, ADHD, LD, strep don't even get cold too often, maybe 1-2x a year. No other weird symptoms. Like are we just ticking time bombs waiting to explode? I mean, I'm in my 30s already and still waiting to see the "damage" from the vaccines I got when I was a kid.

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:49 am
amother OP wrote:
Oh believe me, I know people died. However - it’s not all what you think. Look into it. Do yourself a favor.

How do you know your cousins didn’t die from neglect? From starvation? From the ventilators? (proven that it did more harm than good) From being given medicine that killed them? You don’t.

My great aunt died during covid. In the hospital. With covid. Not from covid. From neglect.

It’s all coming out now. It’s terrifying how they got away with it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKod2n2s8U

There are a lot of people who were left disabled, permanently, by polio and are still disabled many decades later. Some of them were not neglected or starved, were very well taken care of. In my mother's generation people knew very well what polio can do to even the best of families.

small bean

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:52 am
OP do you believe that vaccines are definitely harmful or do you have scepticism on the topic and believe given two choices better not to vaccinate? ( not including covid)

small bean

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:55 am
amother Obsidian wrote:
There are a lot of people who were left disabled, permanently, by polio and are still disabled many decades later. Some of them were not neglected or starved, were very well taken care of. In my mother's generation people knew very well what polio can do to even the best of families.

Medicine has changed over the years, likely a polio outbreak would not have the same results today as it had then. Just like cancer is not a death sentence, like it was 50 years ago. As medicinechanges, vaccines should be reviewed again if they are still needed. It shouldn't be a given.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:03 am
amother Azure wrote:
I've been wanting to ask this to an anti-vaxxer for a while, but never had the opportunity (don't know any in real life). Thanks for starting this thread

So, I believe there are many many people with vaccine injuries, I really do. And I think it's very unfortunate, and not sure what to do about it.

But OTOH, if vaccines are truely so detrimental as the anti vaxxers make them out to be, how is it possible myself, my kids and millions of others I know are fully vaxxed and still completely healthy? No recurring ear infections, ASD, ADHD, LD, strep don't even get cold too often, maybe 1-2x a year. No other weird symptoms. Like are we just ticking time bombs waiting to explode? I mean, I'm in my 30s already and still waiting to see the "damage" from the vaccines I got when I was a kid.

I would say count your blessings. And the immune system was created to protect you, nobody knows how bad their batch was and if it will cause things down the line. It’s not only about childhood chronic diseases which are on the rise since the insane number of shots required by the CDC, it’s also about the illnesses that are popping up at other points in our lives like cancer, MS, diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s which barely if not did not exist in the population before the vaccine rollout.

Just like the covid shot didn’t kill everyone who took it, but the side affects are real, as are deaths, it doesn’t mean that there’s nothing wrong with vaccines, it means you dodged a bullet, and should be ever so grateful.

I remember the first story I saw about a vaccine injured person - Maddie de garay who’s been gaslighted - including millions of others and I realized that I’m so lucky that my batch was not tainted as bad as the others.

And now when I hear of SIDS and see little kids with lupus or other diseases like childhood cancers diabetes asthma and things they suffer for life, I realized that why isn’t it related to the shot?

Why didn’t I realize that my sons pandas was from his shots or my daughters raynauds or even just behavioral issues? Some people can’t handle the poison.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:06 am
small bean wrote:
OP do you believe that vaccines are definitely harmful or do you have scepticism on the topic and believe given two choices better not to vaccinate? ( not including covid)

Pointless. I believe they do nothing. I don’t believe they saved lives, and I believe they do more harm than the illnesses they were created for.

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:07 am
small bean wrote:
Medicine has changed over the years, likely a polio outbreak would not have the same results today as it had then. Just like cancer is not a death sentence, like it was 50 years ago. As medicinechanges, vaccines should be reviewed again if they are still needed. It shouldn't be a given.

Would it not affect ppl long term?

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:10 am
I have 2 questions otherwise wouldn't vaccinate
Vaccine makers have no liability and possibly don't try to ensure safety,
But before that happened they were sued and didn't want to continue
Why was it in the governments interest to continue vaccinating?
There must be a reason
Page 1 of 10   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics