Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
I was a staunch Vaxxer then went completely anti vax - AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Impatiens

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:30 am
amother Salmon wrote:
I’m almost sure that the famous picture with the hundreds of iron lungs was a PR stunt and they only used a handful of them.

And the kids who died of childhood diseases, they didn’t really die, and polio victims could really walk, it was also PR stunts.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:33 am
amother Impatiens wrote:
And the kids who died of childhood diseases, they didn’t really die, and polio victims could really walk, it was also PR stunts.

My cousin with the horrible limp faked it...

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:47 am
And all those kids with

Autism
Epilepsy
Diabetes
Tourrettes
SIDS
ADHD
Arthritis
Fatal allergies
Asthma
Crohns/IBS
Encephalitis

Are all fakes as well.

All listed on vaccine inserts.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:07 am
amother Salmon wrote:
I’m almost sure that the famous picture with the hundreds of iron lungs was a PR stunt and they only used a handful of them.

Ventilators replaced the iron lung.

small bean

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:11 am
#BestBubby wrote:
And all those kids with

Autism
Epilepsy
Diabetes
Tourrettes
SIDS
ADHD
Arthritis
Fatal allergies
Asthma
Crohns/IBS
Encephalitis

Are all fakes as well.

All listed on vaccine inserts.

What about kids who have any of the above and weren't vaccinated?

GLUE

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:02 am
About SIDS

SIDS was first labeled as a cause of death in 1969 right after babies stopped dying of everything else.

From 1969-1998 the rate of SIDS fell a lot
It leveled out at about 1998 with the death rate staying more or less the same. Some years more some years less.

2020 the childhood vaccine rates fell 10% some places more.
The number of babies who died from SIDS was more then 2019.

Please explain if vaccines cause SIDS would not the rate of SIDS go up after 1998 when there were more vaccine?
Why did the rate of SIDS not fall 10% in 2020?

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:07 am
amother Impatiens wrote:

Polio victims couldn’t walk because they did not do any physical therapy with them once they got better/recovered.
Instead they did surgeries to “correct “ which most of the time (if not all?) it was unwarranted and only made things worse.

In the book of R Aaron I forgot his last name, I think it’s called “as long as I live” (the yiddish one is אתהלך ), he says outright that it’s only because of his mother’s physical therapy that she did with him that he fully recovered. The other kids that were with him in the place did not. And he is very medical minded.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:35 pm
small bean wrote:
What about kids who have any of the above and weren't vaccinated?

The rate is much much much lower in unvaccinated kids.

That is why the CDC refuses to compare the health of unvaccinated children/adults with the general vaccinated population.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:41 pm
GLUE wrote:
About SIDS

SIDS was first labeled as a cause of death in 1969 right after babies stopped dying of everything else.

From 1969-1998 the rate of SIDS fell a lot
It leveled out at about 1998 with the death rate staying more or less the same. Some years more some years less.

2020 the childhood vaccine rates fell 10% some places more.
The number of babies who died from SIDS was more then 2019.

Please explain if vaccines cause SIDS would not the rate of SIDS go up after 1998 when there were more vaccine?
Why did the rate of SIDS not fall 10% in 2020?

SIDS was first reported after the measles vaccine started and mass vaccination of babies started.
Before children got their few shots at 5, before starting school.

the number of SIDS reported to VAERS dropped sharply in 2020, from 20 in 2019 to 5 in 2020. The number of miscarriages fell sharply as well.

Here is a link to article with charts from vaers

https://www.thelibertybeacon.c.....aths/

Last edited by #BestBubby on Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:45 pm
amother Impatiens wrote:

No. They did die. And they did have polio.
But it wasnt the polio that did all that. It was our government. It was covid in polio version.
It was preventing meds, purposely infecting and not treating and then mass testing with the cutter incident.

GLUE

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:14 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
SIDS was first reported after the measles vaccine started and mass vaccination of babies started.
Before children got their few shots at 5, before starting school.

the number of SIDS reported to VAERS dropped sharply in 2020, from 20 in 2019 to 5 in 2020. The number of miscarriages fell sharply as well.

Here is a link to article with charts from vaers

https://www.thelibertybeacon.c.....aths/

The first recorded case of SUDS was in Nach. Two women came to Shlomo Hamelech fighting over a baby.

In 1400's Italy if a baby died in the mothers bed the court would blame the mother, many mothers started putting wooden crates in there bed. If a baby died in the box it was blamed on clothes.

In the late 1800's in the UK a bunch of babies died in the crib that is when the term crib death was invented.

SIDS became a term of death after a lot of years of people lopping for it.

VAERS only has deaths that people report to them.

According to the CDC the number of babies who died from SIDS was
2016- 38.01/100,000 Full SUDS 91.41/100,000
2017- 35.35/100,000 Full SUDS 93.37/100,000
2018- 31.18/100,000 Full SUDS 90.94/100,000
2019- 33.3/100,000 Full SUDS 90.1/100,000
2020- 38.4/100,000 Full SUDS 92.9/100,000
https://www.cdc.gov/sids/data.htm#map (you might have to scroll up to see the data)

small bean

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:11 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The rate is much much much lower in unvaccinated kids.

That is why the CDC refuses to compare the health of unvaccinated children/adults with the general vaccinated population.

I don't see that irl. Every family I know that doesn't vaccinate (including me) has at least one of the issues above.

small bean

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:13 pm
GLUE wrote:
The first recorded case of SUDS was in Nach. Two women came to Shlomo Hamelech fighting over a baby.

In 1400's Italy if a baby died in the mothers bed the court would blame the mother, many mothers started putting wooden crates in there bed. If a baby died in the box it was blamed on clothes.

In the late 1800's in the UK a bunch of babies died in the crib that is when the term crib death was invented.

SIDS became a term of death after a lot of years of people lopping for it.

VAERS only has deaths that people report to them.

According to the CDC the number of babies who died from SIDS was
2016- 38.01/100,000 Full SUDS 91.41/100,000
2017- 35.35/100,000 Full SUDS 93.37/100,000
2018- 31.18/100,000 Full SUDS 90.94/100,000
2019- 33.3/100,000 Full SUDS 90.1/100,000
2020- 38.4/100,000 Full SUDS 92.9/100,000
https://www.cdc.gov/sids/data.htm#map (you might have to scroll up to see the data)

Sids has a correlation to substance abuse.(obviously not all cases but a good portion)

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:41 pm
amother Ecru wrote:
Polio victims couldn’t walk because they did not do any physical therapy with them once they got better/recovered.
Instead they did surgeries to “correct “ which most of the time (if not all?) it was unwarranted and only made things worse.

In the book of R Aaron I forgot his last name, I think it’s called “as long as I live” (the yiddish one is אתהלך ), he says outright that it’s only because of his mother’s physical therapy that she did with him that he fully recovered. The other kids that were with him in the place did not. And he is very medical minded.

Look up sister kenny. She founded physical therapy centers all over the world for polio patients.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:47 pm
amother Blush wrote:
Look up sister kenny. She founded physical therapy centers all over the world for polio patients.

And she was considered a quack until it was finally recognized that she actually does have the right approach.

(kind of like.... covid treatments maybe?)

GLUE

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:02 pm
small bean wrote:
Sids has a correlation to substance abuse.(obviously not all cases but a good portion)

Were that info from?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:15 pm
amother Ecru wrote:
And she was considered a quack until it was finally recognized that she actually does have the right approach.

(kind of like.... covid treatments maybe?)

No the covid treatments came first and then were dismissed as ineffective and unscientific
Sister kenny was disbelieved until she became more and more popular.

bat1

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:18 pm
small bean wrote:
I don't either trust vaccines and I'm more skeptical since covid. Interestingly I do trust some doctors and I give my son growth hormones, which is a shot with very little studies.

you made a choice to give those hormones and made your own decision. the issue w vax is that they don't want to give you choice...

bat1

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:19 pm
amother Blush wrote:
No the covid treatments came first and then were dismissed as ineffective and unscientific
Sister kenny was disbelieved until she became more and more popular.

Dr. Zelenko ?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:23 pm
bat1 wrote:
Dr. Zelenko ?

He was there with his treatment protocol in the very beginning and after a while dismissed as irrelevant.
Page 9 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics