Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I got the covid vaccine AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
White

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:21 am
amother OP wrote:
Right the questions are Great. But a lot of it is debate between posters

Do you actively think about the fact that you took the Covid vaccine? when was your last shot?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:25 am
amother White wrote:
Do you actively think about the fact that you took the Covid vaccine? when was your last shot?

Nope.
April 2021

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:25 am
amother OP wrote:
Right the questions are Great. But a lot of it is debate between posters

I’m sorry your thread has gone that way, some people really just can’t control themselves. Some of the ladies on here seem to have a very hard time understanding that what’s right for me is not right for you, and vice verse. You made the choice that you felt was best for you and your family, and I commend you for that. Why would you regret doing what you thought was right?

amother
White

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:26 am
amother OP wrote:
Nope.
April 2021

What made you think to make this AMA if its not on your mind?

s1

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:31 am
Is your arm now magnetic?
Can you now speak Russian?
Is Bill Gates enjoying spying on your life?

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:31 am
Ema of 5 wrote:
I’m sorry your thread has gone that way, some people really just can’t control themselves. Some of the ladies on here seem to have a very hard time understanding that what’s right for me is not right for you, and vice verse. You made the choice that you felt was best for you and your family, and I commend you for that. Why would you regret doing what you thought was right?

What does this mean? Of course you can regret a decision you thought was right.
I did.
I no longer do.
I took the shot. I thought it was the right thing. It is one of my biggest regrets, and it only spiraled into even more regrets. But that is not for now.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:33 am
amother White wrote:
What made you think to make this AMA if its not on your mind?

Because I saw another AMA post about covid

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:34 am
amother Yellow wrote:
What does this mean? Of course you can regret a decision you thought was right.
I did.
I no longer do.
I took the shot. I thought it was the right thing. It is one of my biggest regrets, and it only spiraled into even more regrets. But that is not for now.

You regret getting the vaccine, not doing what you thought was right.
This thread is not about you though, and it seems like you are trying to provoke the OP here.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:34 am
s1 wrote:
Is your arm now magnetic?
Can you now speak Russian?
Is Bill Gates enjoying spying on your life?

Yup lol (just kidding)
No, but I am learning Yiddish
Not Bil Gates, maybe the Chinese though

bs6208

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:37 am
Which company shot and booster did you and your family get? Pfizer, Moderna etc?

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:42 am
Ema of 5 wrote:
You regret getting the vaccine, not doing what you thought was right.
This thread is not about you though, and it seems like you are trying to provoke the OP here.
okay. Sure whatever you say. I was responding to your comment about regretting a decision.

I regret much more than getting the vaccine. It’s the thoughts and mindset that led up to it. It wasn’t just a oh free shots! Yay. I’ll take ten.
But had I been more informed, and spoken to different people, I would have had a different perspective. Had I not been so scared, I wouldn’t have even thought to get it for one second.
So I regret everything leading up to the shot and then the shot.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:44 am
bs6208 wrote:
Which company shot and booster did you and your family get? Pfizer, Moderna etc?

I got moderna. My kids got whichever one was for kids I forget (I think Pfizer?). DH got Pfizer

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:46 am
Ema of 5 wrote:

Thank you. I have zero regrets!

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:47 am
amother OP wrote:
So to answer you question directly- I did my proper hishtadlus at that time, I am not responsible for the outcome. So yes, I would be proud that I made a decision that helped better humanity and stop deaths. I thank Hashem that he gave me the foresight to do that.

I am not getting into discussions here about the vaccine (aka what harm you propose it causes etc). Just respond to the questions.

I gave it to my children because I wanted to help slow the spread (among other reasons, although if I share the other reasons I know I'd get yelled at here so I'm leaving it at that).

How old are you? Are you a generally healthy person? Would you continue to follow CDC guidance and vaccinate a 6 month old?

How do you think your vaccination help stopped deaths? Do you believe that you can no longer get or spread covid as the CDC said?

amother
White

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:48 am
amother Yellow wrote:
okay. Sure whatever you say. I was responding to your comment about regretting a decision.

I regret much more than getting the vaccine. It’s the thoughts and mindset that led up to it. It wasn’t just a oh free shots! Yay. I’ll take ten.
But had I been more informed, and spoken to different people, I would have had a different perspective. Had I not been so scared, I wouldn’t have even thought to get it for one second.
So I regret everything leading up to the shot and then the shot.

Do you find that the vaccine has physically harmed you?

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:50 am
amother OP wrote:
No I'm not denying anything, and I'm not talking about other people, I'm talking about myself and my family.
I'm not sure what you mean, denial about what? What myth? I'm talking about myself and my family.

Op, wadr you don't really seem to have anything to contribute. You took the vaccination.....and survived. Do you have educated opinions about the vaccine? Can you speak about health organizations and whether you trust them? What did you think about the mandate? What about school closures? Did you agree that 1st graders should be masked? Did you agree that people with natural immunity should be mandated to get the vaccine?

Do you have any knowledge or opinions at all?

amother
Red

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:50 am
Do you/did you judge people who didn’t get the vaccine? Did you avoid spending time with them?

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:53 am
amother White wrote:
Do you find that the vaccine has physically harmed you?

My spouse, yes. Thankfully not serious, just autoimmune issues and food allergies.
Me, other than getting sick more than usual in the beginning - which I contribute to the vaccine, and some other weird occurrences, thankfully, no.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:53 am
I could understans why you took the vaccine, to see you dad, but why vaccinate your children? They were never at risk.

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 9:54 am
Ema of 5 wrote:

Why would you necessarily commend her for that? Just because someone did what they believed was best doesn't mean they didn't make a foolish decision.

Vaccinating and masking babies is just plain stupid. Would you commend the OP if she did this?
Page 3 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics