Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I got the covid vaccine AMA
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:14 am
Title says it all

And no I didn't die as Dr. Zelenko predicted I would

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:22 am
amother OP wrote:
Title says it all

And no I didn't die as Dr. Zelenko predicted I would

Just one? Or you keep going for more?
Just because you didn’t die, does that mean that there’s nothing harmful about it to you?
Did you give it to your kids?
Did you have any side affects that can be attributed to it?
Have you been sick more than normal these past winters since you’ve gotten it?
Would you do it again?
If yea, why?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:45 am
amother Yellow wrote:
Just one? Or you keep going for more?
Just because you didn’t die, does that mean that there’s nothing harmful about it to you?
Did you give it to your kids?
Did you have any side affects that can be attributed to it?
Have you been sick more than normal these past winters since you’ve gotten it?
Would you do it again?
If yea, why?

I got two.
Nothing harmful, no side effects, gave to my kids as well, healthy as anything Bli ayin hara. I actually got pregnant a few months after and have a beautiful healthy toddler.
Never been sick and bli ayin hara neither my kids. In fact when we went for yearly checkup doctor remarked that we hadn't been there in a year (aka no sick visits).

Don't need to do it again because covid is not as bad now. I am proud to have been part of that.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:48 am
Covid is back and getting worse. Will you be masking up like Faucci recently suggested even though the data shows it was unhelpful? Will you be taking a booster?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:50 am
amother Peach wrote:
Covid is back and getting worse. Will you be masking up like Faucci recently suggested even though the data shows it was unhelpful? Will you be taking a booster?

Not masking no.

And no booster at this point. I don't think it's anything as bad as it was, and it's not spreading in my area.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:55 am
amother OP wrote:
I got two.
Nothing harmful, no side effects, gave to my kids as well, healthy as anything Bli ayin hara. I actually got pregnant a few months after and have a beautiful healthy toddler.
Never been sick and bli ayin hara neither my kids. In fact when we went for yearly checkup doctor remarked that we hadn't been there in a year (aka no sick visits).

Don't need to do it again because covid is not as bad now. I am proud to have been part of that.

If you find out later on that the shot caused your children issues, would you still be so proud?
What are you proud of? That you were fooled into taking an experimental shot that had zero benefit for you and you have no idea what it will do to you and your children?
If the risks for complications were non existent - especially for children, why did you give it to them?

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:58 am
amother Yellow wrote:
If you find out later on that the shot caused your children issues, would you still be so proud?
What are you proud of? That you were fooled into taking an experimental shot that had zero benefit for you and you have no idea what it will do to you and your children?
If the risks for complications were non existent - especially for children, why did you give it to them?

My heart is filled with pity. Some people are so blind that even today with all the data showing it has no effect especially on children, and additionally the health issues especially heart issues….

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:06 am
amother Yellow wrote:

So to answer you question directly- I did my proper hishtadlus at that time, I am not responsible for the outcome. So yes, I would be proud that I made a decision that helped better humanity and stop deaths. I thank Hashem that he gave me the foresight to do that.

I am not getting into discussions here about the vaccine (aka what harm you propose it causes etc). Just respond to the questions.

I gave it to my children because I wanted to help slow the spread (among other reasons, although if I share the other reasons I know I'd get yelled at here so I'm leaving it at that).

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:07 am
amother Peach wrote:
My heart is filled with pity. Some people are so blind that even today with all the data showing it has no effect especially on children, and additionally the health issues especially heart issues….

If you have a question I'm happy to answer it, but not getting into discussions otherwise.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:11 am
Have you seen the data showing it did not stop or slow the spread? As well as the data showing it increases the risk of myocarditis in young men?

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:12 am
How many extra appendages have you grown? Tongue Out

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:13 am
amother Red wrote:
Have you seen the data showing it did not stop or slow the spread? As well as the data showing it increases the risk of myocarditis in young men?

I have seen lots of data. I choose to trust my doctor.
B"H dh is perfectly healthy too bli ayin hara

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:13 am
amother Wheat wrote:
How many extra appendages have you grown? Tongue Out

Believe it or not zero LOL LOL

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:17 am
Do you know anybody within your circles in the last two years who have died suddenly, had a heart attack, stroke, blood clot, aneurysm, or got aggressive advanced cancers?
Or even less threatening like shingles, or any autoimmune disease?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:18 am
amother Yellow wrote:
Do you know anybody within your circles in the last two years who have died suddenly, had a heart attack, stroke, blood clot, aneurysm, or got aggressive advanced cancers?
Or even less threatening like shingles, or any autoimmune disease?

NO I do not bli ayin hara.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:20 am
amother OP wrote:
NO I do not bli ayin hara.

In that case, I see why it’s so hard to see why what you did was a mistake.

amother
Seablue

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:20 am
I did have side effects from the second shot so I didn't take boosters. My kids we only did 2 as well. I do know people who had reactions. I dont think the vaccines helps. I think they have gotten better at treating it.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:27 am
I got the vaccine. My entire community got the vaccine. Our kids did too.

We ARE having tremendous repercussions. There have been deaths and lots of issues. OP - you truly are the rare one that hasn’t seen anyone impacted. Glad you feel so empowered by your decision.

I guess my question is - are you a loner? Would your strong stand in taking the vaccine perhaps make you someone that people wouldn’t share with if they were having issues?

Continued health to you.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:31 am
Half the country got the vaccine and most of us aren’t dropping dead.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 8:33 am
amother Oak wrote:
I got the vaccine. My entire community got the vaccine. Our kids did too.

We ARE having tremendous repercussions. There have been deaths and lots of issues. OP - you truly are the rare one that hasn’t seen anyone impacted. Glad you feel so empowered by your decision.

I guess my question is - are you a loner? Would your strong stand in taking the vaccine perhaps make you someone that people wouldn’t share with if they were having issues?

Continued health to you.

So I actually am not. Firstly I have many many friends who took it. Secondly, I don't go parading around that I took it.

And to answer all the questions and the original question- I initially took it because my father was sick with brain cancer and I would only be allowed to visit him if I took it. So that was my initial reasoning. After that, I followed my doctor
Page 1 of 8   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics