Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Babysitter or playgroup

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 7:18 pm
My baby will be 1 at end of May IH. Does she go to a babysitter next year or playgroup?
Can anyone recommend someone who does that age south lakewood near oak street schools? Thanks

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 7:22 pm
In my opinion I’d say babysitter. Your daughter is still little. In playgroup they are already starting to start learning. Let her have another year of fun. Then when she’s iyh two and half you can look at playgroups.
Sending you hugs, bc watching your baby grow up is emotional. You will iyh do great. Hatzlocha

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 7:27 pm
Depends, is your babysitter able to have her for anther year? Are you happy there?

At most your kid will be in an 12-18 month playgroup witch is babysitting but all the kids are the same age.
Some babysitters will not take this age they only start with baby's so I guess you will have to see what is available.

happy chick

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 7:33 pm
I would suggest leaving her at a babysitter. she'll be only16 mos at the beginning of september. thats a bit young for playgroup, unless you find a younger age group. most groups start at 18 months. at that age, 2 months can make a big difference.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries