Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
What kind of blanket do you have in your master?
1  2  3  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:31 pm
Looking for those yummy comfy down blankets others seem to have but I have no idea what company or type to get. Can anyone tell me their company and thread type if they like theirs ? TIA!
Back to top

amother
Oleander


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:34 pm
Bedsure
Back to top

amother
Oleander


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:36 pm
Got this as a gift when I was sick in the hospital it’s such a yummy comforting blanket
It comes on tons of colors and sizes
I’m cozed in it now lol
https://www.amazon.com/BEDSURE.....ss_tl
Back to top

amother
Oleander


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:36 pm
Deleted]
Back to top

iluvy




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:37 pm
I like fieldcrest from target
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:39 pm
Thank to all those that responded. If you’re writing a company, can you please add the thread count and any other info you have on it? There’s millions of types for each company
Back to top

amother
Ghostwhite


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:39 pm
Downwright from elegant linen
All my down in my house is from them
I have the lightest or second to lightest, it’s heavy still but not too much
10 years old (from when I was a kallah) and still heaven
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:40 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
Got this as a gift when I was sick in the hospital it’s such a yummy comforting blanket
It comes on tons of colors and sizes
I’m cozed in it now lol
https://www.amazon.com/BEDSURE.....ss_tl

Thanks but I’m referring to comforters that go inside your linen for the master bedroom.
Back to top

amother
Mayflower


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:43 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
Got this as a gift when I was sick in the hospital it’s such a yummy comforting blanket
It comes on tons of colors and sizes
I’m cozed in it now lol
https://www.amazon.com/BEDSURE.....ss_tl

which size should I buy? Want to buy it right now.
im tall and I want it to cover me well
Back to top

amother
Oleander


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:51 pm
Downright. Down comforter. It’s inside the blanket and yum
Back to top

amother
Ruby


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:52 pm
We just recently stayed at a hotel where they had a wonderful duvet. They said it was white duck down and feather.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:52 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
Downright. Down comforter. It’s inside the blanket and yum

Thank you. You got the real down or down alternative?
I went to elegant linen and they only had morning glory, not downright. Is morning glory the same as downright?
Back to top

amother
Tomato


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:54 pm
Are you looking for the comforter or the duvet cover? Or both?

Comforters won’t have thread count but will vary by thickness (heavy-light) and down or down alternative

Duvet covers will have thread count
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:55 pm
amother Tomato wrote:
Are you looking for the comforter or the duvet cover? Or both?

Comforters won’t have thread count but will vary by thickness (heavy-light) and down or down alternative

Duvet covers will have thread count

What’s the difference? I believe I’m looking for a comforter with a thread count
Back to top

amother
Oleander


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:55 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
Downright. Down comforter. It’s inside the blanket and yum



https://downrightltd.com/produ.....D_BwE


I’m sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere.
I got mine when I got married from a organization that helps kallahs
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:55 pm
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
Downwright from elegant linen
All my down in my house is from them
I have the lightest or second to lightest, it’s heavy still but not too much
10 years old (from when I was a kallah) and still heaven

Thank you. Which thread count did you get?
Back to top

amother
Oleander


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:58 pm
amother Mayflower wrote:
which size should I buy? Want to buy it right now.
im tall and I want it to cover me well


I’d get a king or queen I was you.
I’m 5”5 and got the throw size (organizations can’t give bigger lol) and it goes from my toes to my shoulders. Covering completely
Back to top

amother
Mauve


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:59 pm
Between carpools has a post about comforters for inside duvets. I just ordered the Costco ones. I didn’t open them yet but I trust between carpools Smile

Search duvet comforters on between carpools. It should come up.
Back to top

amother
Oleander


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 7:04 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you. Which thread count did you get?


233. (Linked above b4 I was sure which thread count I got 😂)
Back to top

amother
Snow


 

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 7:07 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you. You got the real down or down alternative?
I went to elegant linen and they only had morning glory, not downright. Is morning glory the same as downright?


Morning Glory is a Downright product.

Downright has the best quality down. Softest and most delicious comforters and pillows
Back to top
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
S/O what's your favorite kind bar?
by amother
15 Yesterday at 5:19 pm View last post
Pinned: 🏆🏆🏆 BEST OF IMAMOTHER 🏆🏆🏆 (master thread)
by amother
74 Yesterday at 12:02 pm View last post
What kind of thread do you enjoy?
by amother
8 Tue, Feb 20 2024, 11:51 am View last post
Are kind bars healthy ?
by amother
24 Tue, Feb 20 2024, 3:46 am View last post
What kind of necklace would you wear with this dress?
by amother
10 Sun, Feb 18 2024, 6:24 pm View last post