Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Unique baby gift

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:34 pm
What is a different/special baby gift that you received that stood out? I have a close friend who had a baby a few weeks ago and she is very wealthy and literally has anything she needs besides for the hundreds of baby gifts she just received. I would love to give her something that is different And meaningful. Crowdsourcing for ideas!

amother
Marigold

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:37 pm
Something for her!
Best gift I received was a brunch sent to me in the morning. I shared with DH
Had parfait, iced coffees, bagels, CC, danishes etc.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:39 pm
Thanks for the idea. I actually sent over lunch when she had the baby…shes a really close friend so I want to buy her a baby gift also…

amother
Lightcoral

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:39 pm
I received a little couch/ chair with my babys name on it- it was given when the baby was a little older. My daughter who is 2.5 still loves it and uses it daily

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:40 pm
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tag.....77031

A friend gave me this when I had my first. 5 kids later, it's still a favorite toy.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:43 pm
Quite a costly gift but maybe a photoshoot

amother
Seablue

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:58 pm
Stroller muffs like this https://www.target.com/p/7am-e.....aw.ds

Or a carseat cover like this https://www.target.com/p/7am-e.....aw.ds

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:16 pm
Personalized blanket. Since then I buy it for everyone and everyone loves it. I buy the 100x100 size. I have the 73x73 also but like the bigger one better. There are many styles.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $9.93 29%OFF | Name Personalized Flannel Fleece Baby Blanket Swaddle Wrap For Newborn Boy Girl Baby Bedding Birthday Gift Idea
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqO7mPA

QueenHarriet

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:20 pm
Myjewishname.net

They put the baby's name and passuk in a gorgeous frame - they have a beautiful selection, much more than on their website. Give them a call - it's a beautiful and unique gift that I've give to many friends.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 11:19 pm
Personalized hooded bath towel

amother
Blushpink

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 11:38 pm
Anything personalized is special and they will hold on to it. Someone gor my baby a little sheep head blanket thing with my daughters name and it's adorable

SG18

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 6:03 am
An outfit for baby for when they're bigger. Think 6-9 or 9-12m. They outgrow newborn size so quickly, and no one really buys in bigger sizes.
Even if she has older kids/hand me downs, it's nice to have something new.

Monica and Andy has beautiful, unique dresses, if it's a baby girl

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 7:38 am
When I had my baby girl, my close friend got me a mama Rachel red string bracelet. And the cutest tiny pj set. (Summer baby) Then a little rattle she wrote was from her one year old to her new friend, my baby.
Was the cutest thing.

I absolutely loved the gift. Bh. When my kid outgrew the bracelet I actually asked her where she got it and got a bigger size.
Was wrapped up with a nice note. Precious.

For my older kid she got me a vibration seat. I didn't even know I needed it! Used it every day for months with my older kid and baby. Love love love.

When she had her baby, I got her a projector mobile for the crib. I got mine with my oldest from my mil from the company minilove. It's one of my favorite toys for my babies. Cutest thing seeing them interact with the little animals.

greenavocados

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 7:40 am
Inspired by some of the posts on this thread, how about an adorable wall hanging for the nursery?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics