Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
LG Washer - Turbo Wash Ruins Clothes?

momallhours

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 9:08 pm
Do you find that? I have this machine been using it for 6 months and noticing my towels ripping and some rips in clothing.

Mommy1!

Post Wed, Nov 29 2023, 1:05 am
I've been noticing this with my front loader too (not LG and not new). My husband says I'm doing something wrong but I AM NOT! It's so frustrating so to put in brand new clothing and have it come out with fraying seams and holes. Check that there are no pokey holes in the drum that may be snagging your clothing and make sure all snaps are zippers are closed. I don't really have any other advice for you but I validate your frustration about this.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Nov 29 2023, 1:09 am
Skip turbo it seems to rough

ysydmom

Post Wed, Nov 29 2023, 6:31 am
I had the same thing with my Kenmore washing machine and LG dryer it pulls the clothing. They don't make the machines like they used to.

I called LG and now I have a pending case since it really ruined a lot of my clothing. I had them come down to fix it and they replaced one of the parts and now it seems okay. Waiting for the case to get resolved it's taking a lot of time and effort but I need the items replaced.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Nov 29 2023, 8:35 am
I always use turbo wash. It never damaged my clothing. I did have the dryer ripping my clothes but discovered it was a piece of the lint trap that wasn't smooth and clothes were catching on it. Replaced the lint trap screen and it was fine.

Can you look/feel to see if there is something in your machine that could be causing clothes to catch and rip?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry