Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Is there bootcamp to get certification for a job quickly
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 6:12 pm
I need a job and I want something technical that includes maybe computers or math. I’m pretty good at math. Does someone has a suggestion. I can go anywhere and do it.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 11:23 am
Where in the world are you located? That might make a bit of difference how people answer you...

zaq

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 7:32 pm
And what do you call "quickly"? Six weeks? Six months? A year and a half?

mha3484

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 7:34 pm
YU Global is advertising a variety of different certificate programs. Maybe one is interesting to you?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 11:33 am
Im older and live in America. I can do up to a year but preferably six weeks

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 11:37 am
Get trained in QuickBooks is probably something that can really help your job prospects.

amother
Diamond

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 11:45 am
check out odeo academy for digital marketing, its about 3 minths but less because they already started the module

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 11:54 am
Coding boot camps are usually pretty good, but tend to be 6 months, not weeks. Any certification that's going to be worth something will take more than a few weeks.

amother
Garnet

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 12:05 pm
Coding bootcamp is a very good optio, there are some excellent ones out there and they usually take 2-6months depending on how intensive the program is.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 2:45 pm
amother Garnet wrote:
Coding bootcamp is a very good optio, there are some excellent ones out there and they usually take 2-6months depending on how intensive the program is.

Does anyone know a specific ones that start from scratch

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 2:50 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
check out odeo academy for digital marketing, its about 3 minths but less because they already started the module

What is digital marketing and is it in demand?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 2:51 pm
amother Sand wrote:
Get trained in QuickBooks is probably something that can really help your job prospects.

Isn’t quickBooks now all done by coding?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 8:33 am
Bump

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 9:11 am
You can take different cybersecurity courses and get certified. They're usually self-paced so you can probably do a few at once. Most basic is the CompTIA Security+ exam.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 9:16 am
amother OP wrote:
I need a job and I want something technical that includes maybe computers or math. I’m pretty good at math. Does someone has a suggestion. I can go anywhere and do it.

We wish it was that quick and easy

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 12:53 pm
Can someone help me choose a basic course to start the process to cybersecurity courses

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:25 am
Did anyone here about rice university bootcamps?

SweetAngel

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 11:03 am
You can take a coding course - pcs has one and there’s one called Lakewood institute of technology that has a “self paced” option so if you have a lot of time you can finish relatively quickly. Pm me for more info

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 11:06 am
Quote:
rice university

Rice University is an extremely prestigious school, sometimes referred as the Ivy League of the South. I'm sure any courses they are offering are very legit, but also may be quite intense

amother
Canary

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 11:08 am
amother Periwinkle wrote:
Quote:
rice university

Rice University is an extremely prestigious school, sometimes referred as the Ivy League of the South. I'm sure any courses they are offering are very legit, but also may be quite intense
A boot camp is usually not administered by the university. There are providers that license university names and give shoddy boot camps under their name to make money. Why universities sell their name like that is a different story.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics