Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Slim Rx Center

bpmom3

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 12:35 am
Can anyone please share their experience?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 12:59 am
I just started with them! It took over a week to get the meds. But everything seems fine. It was an easy process.

amother
Celeste

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 7:09 am
How much does it cost?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 8:00 am
About $250 a moth for semiglutides and $500 for tirzepatides.

amother
Moccasin

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 9:02 am
Do they have seniglutatide, which I think is ozempic in stock?

I’ve been on it for a long time now due to diabetes and can’t get it anymore because it’s out of stock.

I wonder if it’s worth contacting them just so I could get the meds.

amother
Almond

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 10:11 am
I spoke with them.
It is $399 a month for .5 mg weekly dose.

shoshana2

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 10:12 am
This price is for compounded semiglutide.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:30 pm
Following up on this. I would love to hear tried and true results. I really need to lose weight

amother
Red

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 12:46 pm
Hi do they offer semaglutide or semaglutide sodium?

Thanks!

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 12:13 pm
amother NeonGreen wrote:
I just started with them! It took over a week to get the meds. But everything seems fine. It was an easy process.

Did you find that it’s safe and working for you?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 1:19 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
Did you find that it’s safe and working for you?

I lost 15lbs in 9 weeks so far.

If I eat fatty food I can be up all night with diarrhea. I also have constipation. It suppresses my appetite but if I want I can eat as much as I want. I am not being super careful for exercise every day and low calorie. If I did I would probably lose more.

Also I didn’t increase the dosage as much as they recommend and take it every 8-9 days to make it last longer.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 1:40 pm
amother NeonGreen wrote:
I lost 15lbs in 9 weeks so far.

If I eat fatty food I can be up all night with diarrhea. I also have constipation. It suppresses my appetite but if I want I can eat as much as I want. I am not being super careful for exercise every day and low calorie. If I did I would probably lose more.

Also I didn’t increase the dosage as much as they recommend and take it every 8-9 days to make it last longer.

That’s great! How do you handle Shabbos, do you just eat everything but in smaller amounts or do you find you need to avoid things?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 2:16 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
That’s great! How do you handle Shabbos, do you just eat everything but in smaller amounts or do you find you need to avoid things?

I eat everything but less. Ironically I lose the most over shabbos. One week I ate a lot of rubbery pastrami and I was very sick all night but usually I eat a small piece of meat and even some nuts and I’m fine.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 11:09 pm
amother NeonGreen wrote:
I eat everything but less. Ironically I lose the most over shabbos. One week I ate a lot of rubbery pastrami and I was very sick all night but usually I eat a small piece of meat and even some nuts and I’m fine.

Do you find that the injections help with cravings at all? Do you still feel hungry? Are you doing the Semaglutide or tirzepatide?

Thanks so much for your help!

amother
Garnet

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 11:15 pm
Is there a dr that takes care of every patient ? Can anyone get the meds from them ? Thanks

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 1:48 am
amother Blonde wrote:
Do you find that the injections help with cravings at all? Do you still feel hungry? Are you doing the Semaglutide or tirzepatide?

Thanks so much for your help!

Yes I feel hungry and enjoy food but I can stop at one bite of chocolate. I don’t feel need to eat the whole bar as I did before. I am doing tirzepatides.

There is an initial intake with a dr. Who asks you about your weight and medical history but she doesn’t follow up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise