Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Adult designer hoodie help
1  2  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:03 pm
For those of you who are savvy online, I would like to buy my adult daughter a designer hoodie for chanukah. I know it is something she wants but would not splurge on (my favorite kind of presents! )

I am mentioning that she is an adult because I don't want it to be the type of brand name that only teenagers are wearing. I would spend up to 200 dollars (preferably less).

Also, prefer if it is more conservative (black or solid with small logo as opposedto large lettersacrossthe back or chest)

Can anyone help me find something like that? Size large.

Thanks tons!
Back to top

amother
Moonstone


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:24 pm
All ages around me are wearing alo- (so my mom who’s 55, me in my 20s and my teen nieces.)
Back to top


NechaMom




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:40 pm
tigerwife wrote:
https://www.cettire.com/products/isabel-marant-logo-printed-crewneck-sweatshirt-921081768/cmVhY3Rpb24vcHJvZHVjdDpTdjd0RXZOeHNXbTVmeDhORw%3D%3D?gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD-gd11mVx-_hYzIdpCVIbQHyUEVh&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsburBhCIARIsAExmsu6N5BM9rXOmjQEFPJHJu05do1xpSB0iJOI8p6lrUM3Z9pe7iEXvmeYaApUiEALw_wcB

https://www.cettire.com/produc.....34432

https://www.cettire.com/produc.....21979

Off topic, but still wondering why a $120 sweater at AdDress was a chilul Hashem...
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 8:55 pm
amother Moonstone wrote:
All ages around me are wearing alo- (so my mom who’s 55, me in my 20s and my teen nieces.)


Good to know. Thanks!
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 8:56 pm
tigerwife wrote:
https://www.cettire.com/products/isabel-marant-logo-printed-crewneck-sweatshirt-921081768/cmVhY3Rpb24vcHJvZHVjdDpTdjd0RXZOeHNXbTVmeDhORw%3D%3D?gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD-gd11mVx-_hYzIdpCVIbQHyUEVh&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsburBhCIARIsAExmsu6N5BM9rXOmjQEFPJHJu05do1xpSB0iJOI8p6lrUM3Z9pe7iEXvmeYaApUiEALw_wcB

https://www.cettire.com/produc.....34432

https://www.cettire.com/produc.....21979


Thanks for the links! I think she would prefer a zipper hoodie rather than a sweatshirt.
Back to top


amother
Cyan


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 4:18 am
What about a cashmere zip up hoodie from Quince?
Back to top

amother
Brass


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 5:35 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for the links! I think she would prefer a zipper hoodie rather than a sweatshirt.


Are you sure?? When people are wearing designer sweatshirts these days, it’s not zip ups
It’s worn as a top. I have a few
Alo and Lulu lemon are not designers, they are exercise gear
The marant link that someone sent was good
I wouldn’t go for Kenzo, my kids and babies wear that brand, don’t like it on adults

https://www.saksoff5th.com/pro.....&

https://www.saksfifthavenue.co.....beOrg

I actually found a ton on yoox as well, but for some reason, the links won’t copy here, I’m sorry
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 5:55 am
I am always blown away and so thankful for all those that post links!

Not seeing exactly what I'm looking for yet but getting there.

As far as a zipper hoodie, it's a practical thing. This is an indulgence for us so a zipper hoodie can be used as a sort of jacket over clothing. Thanks for your input!

Please keep posting!
Back to top

amother
Broom


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 6:15 am
I must be hopeless. I only recognize lululemon and Armani out of all these links.
Back to top

amother
Banana


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 6:20 am
I love the juicy couture velour zip ups, very comfy! Kohls has on sale
Back to top

amother
Blonde


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 6:51 am
amother Banana wrote:
I love the juicy couture velour zip ups, very comfy! Kohls has on sale


I wouldn’t consider juicy designer, and I haven’t known it to be considered “in” within the last 15 years
Back to top

amother
Slategray


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 6:53 am
moose knuckles is considered in (throw the tomatoes) and so are alo and lululemon.
Back to top



amother
Brass


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:20 am
amother OP wrote:
I am always blown away and so thankful for all those that post links!

Not seeing exactly what I'm looking for yet but getting there.

As far as a zipper hoodie, it's a practical thing. This is an indulgence for us so a zipper hoodie can be used as a sort of jacket over clothing. Thanks for your input!

Please keep posting!


In that case, go for moose knuckles, moncler, mackage, or Canada goose or something
A zip up hoodie is a very shleppy look to wear as a top or as a jacket…
Back to top

amother
Brass


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:21 am
amother Banana wrote:
I love the juicy couture velour zip ups, very comfy! Kohls has on sale


Juicy hasn’t been in since the early thousands, now it’s a marshalls kind of brand. Definitely no where near designer
Back to top

amother
Moonstone


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:21 am
amother Brass wrote:
Are you sure?? When people are wearing designer sweatshirts these days, it’s not zip ups
It’s worn as a top. I have a few
Alo and Lulu lemon are not designers, they are exercise gear
The marant link that someone sent was good
I wouldn’t go for Kenzo, my kids and babies wear that brand, don’t like it on adults

https://www.saksoff5th.com/pro.....&

https://www.saksfifthavenue.co.....beOrg

I actually found a ton on yoox as well, but for some reason, the links won’t copy here, I’m sorry


They aren’t designer per se but they are definitely in circulation in my crowd (that generally wear designer). I liked the Marant ideas also as tops but for a zip up I would stick to alo. There are others but not at this price point.

Juicy is very passé, moos knuckles in very much for teens.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:22 am
I am heading to work and won't be able to check this until later. Some of the ones that I like are not available in size large or extra large.

Thanks so much for those that are taking the time to post links. I really appreciate it!!!
Back to top
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Experienced interior designer..
by gr8 mom
2 Today at 9:47 am View last post
Graphic designer for a business card
by amother
1 Thu, Feb 22 2024, 4:37 pm View last post
ENT for adult
by amother
6 Wed, Feb 21 2024, 12:24 pm View last post
Sage/ designer spot summer
by m987
2 Mon, Feb 19 2024, 8:05 am View last post
by m987
Interior designer in Lakewood for small project
by amother
3 Sun, Feb 18 2024, 5:37 pm View last post