Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Paint color for Nursery

happy365

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 4:48 pm
Which Benjanin Moore white color is good to paint a baby's room? It's should match white furniture.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:35 pm
I’d do heather gray. It’s soft and so natural. It can be for a girl or boy.. and if you have wood floors it would look really nice. And then do a soft colored g that goes with the baby. Meaning soft baby pink for a girl or soft baby blue for a boy.
Bshaa Tova.

West End Tova

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:54 pm
If you want it to match the furniture, get the Benjamin Moore folder or the cards of their standard whites from any paint store and hold the chips up to the furniture to see which matches. Whites have undertones: Linen White has a yellow undertone, Navajo White has a green undertone, Decorator's White has a gray undertone, Antique White has a pink undertone, etc. Benjamin Moore has dozens of whites - I would stick to the standard ones and pick the one you like best with the furniture.
I don't know the shade of your furniture, but Benjamin Moore White Dove is lovely color.

Last edited by West End Tova on Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleemee

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:56 pm
West End Tova wrote:
If you want it to match the furniture, get the Benjamin Moore folder from any paint store and hold the chips up to the furniture to see which matches. White has undertones: Linen White has a yellow undertone, Navajo White has a green undertone, Decorator's White has a gray undertone, Antique White has a pink undertone, etc. Benjamin Moore has dozens of whites - I would stick to the standard ones and pick the one you like best with the furniture.
I don't know the shade of your furniture, but White Dove is lovely color.

Great advice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics