Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How concerned do we need to be for covid part #2?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Oleander

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:07 pm
amother Almond wrote:
You couldn't be more wrong....

Anecdotally, everybody that I know that got covid was vaccinated. And the reverse is true as well.
Let's have a little anecdotal discussion. For everyone above who commented that they got covid, were you vaccinated?

mommyla

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:13 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
Anecdotally, everybody that I know that got covid was vaccinated. And the reverse is true as well.
Let's have a little anecdotal discussion. For everyone above who commented that they got covid, were you vaccinated?

Anecdotally… I’d say that most people who weren’t vaccinated also don’t test for covid when they have a virus, while those who were vaccinated are more likely to test.

Amarante

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:14 pm
Well anecdotally, everyone I know has been vaccinated - and with the current one for the variants.

And while a few did get COVID, there were all very mild cases - as they are cautious people they test whenever they have sniffles or equivalent.

What is statistically significant is that those who were vaccinated seem to have milder cases and the rates of hospitalizations are significantly lower.

For the most part that is what most vaccines do - they prevent death and the most severe symptoms.

giftedmom

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:17 pm
The kids and I probably had it at some point. Since succos it’s been one virus after another and there’s a ton of stuff going around including pneumonia and whooping cough which are a lot more concerning

613mitzvahgirl

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:18 pm
Yes, I was vaccinated and got it a few times after that. And so did the person I mentioned above.

amother
Violet

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:42 pm
Anecdotally, it went through my husband's and my extended (large) families. My household. Many in my community. None of us were vaccinated.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:59 pm
I'm not concerned at all. I think the world is too distracted by the War, and elections are too close, to allow another Licdown/Mask mandate atrocity to happen.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 4:13 pm
Amen seashell

Highstrung

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 4:24 pm
amother Oleander wrote:

My DS was vaccinated but not boosted and he’s the one that came down with it first .
5 other people in the household were unvaccinated and got it.
My mother who was vaccinated and boosted and sat the closest to my DS when he was sick did not catch it B”H. She had Covid quite a few times already and each time was very sick.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 4:52 pm
Suffering through it now- I am the type who cannot miss work- I actually went in a day or two (exposing e o there) til I realized I should get tested cos I was not recovering from the symptoms- tired, lightheadness, achy, cough, congestion- it was the prolonged no taste and smell that had me thinking......- I am over 60 but will not take paxlovid---- so I am just waiting it out out home.... feels like the first covid....

amother
Almond

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 4:53 pm
All the people I know with covid have not been vaxxed since 2021

amother
Lightgreen

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 6:38 pm
Dh and I both vaccinated. He caught an extremely mild case and I did not have it at all. I have had all the vaccines and boosters and have never had covid (and yes, we test.) Each family has to decide what protocols it will follow, but this works for me. Just concerned this is about to turn into one of those threads that I had hoped were finished. I guess we will never all agree.

amother
Pear

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 7:36 pm
amother Lightgreen wrote:
Dh and I both vaccinated. He caught an extremely mild case and I did not have it at all. I have had all the vaccines and boosters and have never had covid (and yes, we test.) Each family has to decide what protocols it will follow, but this works for me. Just concerned this is about to turn into one of those threads that I had hoped were finished. I guess we will never all agree.

You have had all the vaccines and boosters to date because why exactly?!?!
What are they doing for you?
You do realize that you’re a ticking time bomb at this point, right?
They protect you from nothing.
They prevent nothing .
You are making a big mistake and at this point it’s scary that you keep falling for it.
Poison.
Strokes, heart attacks, cancers, sudden deaths - just a few of what you’re bringing on yourself. Which honestly, is a lot worse than covid. Stop being so scared. Imagine someone got you so scared of the common cold, caused you to take shot after shot that didn’t protect you at all - which how does that make logical sense that you need to keep taking a shot, kills your immune system and if you contract said common cold, since your immune system can’t even fight that off anymore causes it to be so debilitating that you need to be hospitalized? Now just replace the word common cold with covid. That’s what you did.
May god watch over you.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 9:33 pm
Thank you for your brachos and sending you back my sincere wishes for your good health. I am at peace with my educated and reasoned decisions. Not going to take the bait on what could be an endless back and forth of anti medical views.

amother
White

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 9:48 pm
amother Pear wrote:
They prevent nothing .
You are making a big mistake and at this point it’s scary that you keep falling for it.
Poison.
Strokes, heart attacks, cancers, sudden deaths - just a few of what you’re bringing on yourself. Which honestly, is a lot worse than covid. Stop being so scared. Imagine someone got you so scared of the common cold, caused you to take shot after shot that didn’t protect you at all - which how does that make logical sense that you need to keep taking a shot, kills your immune system and if you contract said common cold, since your immune system can’t even fight that off anymore causes it to be so debilitating that you need to be hospitalized? Now just replace the word common cold with covid. That’s what you did.
May god watch over you.

You’re the one who sounds scared, Honestly.

amother
PlumPink

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 9:57 pm
amother Pear wrote:
They prevent nothing .
Poison.
May god watch over you.

What koolaid have you been drinking?
You don’t know anything about her.
Every sentence you wrote is false.
Replace shot or vaccine or booster with covid. That’s what she’s trying to prevent.
And really, what difference does it make to you? You sound completely paranoid. Let her do what she wants, she asked one person and got advice. You asked someone else and got a different answer. Eilu v’eilu.
And fyi-some people have compromised immune systems and yes, getting a cold can kill them. I know you don’t believe me but it’s true.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 10:08 pm
amother Dimgray wrote:
Where did you get the ivermectin?

I know someone who brings it in from South America and sells it.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 10:10 pm
amother Lightyellow wrote:
I know someone who brings it in from South America and sells it.

Sounds safe to me LOL

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 10:11 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Sounds safe to me LOL

You think there are no safe medications in the whole continent?

GLUE

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 10:13 pm
amother Lightyellow wrote:
You think there are no safe medications in the whole continent?

Are they in factory sealed bottles?
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics