Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Palestinian Rallies getting out of hand, lets contact all

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 6:48 pm

Ideally, the same message should go to all NYC and NYS politicians.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 6:59 pm
local and state government definitely do make the difference
some states like Florida simply do not allow this type of instigation intimidation provocation agitation and violence even if under the guise of "freedom of speech" or "freedom to protest"

I won't even get started on the previous snowflake validations of "microagressions" or the "hateful" mis pronouning yet somehow when it is violence against Jews and anti semitism then its all ok all about "context" chas v shalom

hoping more localities and states follow Florida and DeSantis' effective approach

hatzlocha

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:02 pm
amother Mauve wrote:
local and state government definitely do make the difference
some states like Florida simply do not allow this type of instigation intimidation provocation agitation and violence even if under the guise of "freedom of speech" or "freedom to protest"

I won't even get started on the previous snowflake validations of "microagressions" or the "hateful" mis pronouning yet somehow when it is violence against Jews and anti semitism then its all ok all about "context" chas v shalom

hoping more localities and states follow Florida and DeSantis' effective approach

hatzlocha

Yes, and it certainly can only help to message/email every single NYS/NYC politician.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:21 pm
excellent idea
thanks

seeker

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 8:26 pm
Getting out of hand? Oh, honey. They were out of hand from day 1. Before, even, but out of sight out of mind.

"Implement parameters" is extremely vague. You should definitely reach out to your representatives, but formulate a message with some substance.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries