Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Pampers
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

hardwrknmom

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 8:14 am
You know what I found out? Pampers and Luvs are the exact same diaper!! I called Luvs to complain once and they told me Pampers OWN Luvs and they are the same diapers. Why should I spend an extra $8 on the "name" Pampers when I can get Luvs for cheaper?!!!

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 12:06 pm
Quote:
I called Luvs to complain once and they told me Pampers OWN Luvs and they are the same diapers.

Surprised They atchually Told you that..... Pretty smart of them..... don't you think Rolling Eyes
Some of these intelligent people... Rolling Eyes get paid for their stupidity!!!

Last edited by Tefila on Tue, Jan 11 2005, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

zuncompany

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 12:07 pm
its owned by the same company, but they aren't the same diaper exactly

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 12:09 pm
Zun you mean the picture or design is different! Smile

zuncompany

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 12:10 pm
lol! something has got to be different cause my kids break out in hives to luvs but are fine in pampers. In fact its the only diaper they can wear!

sara

hardwrknmom

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 1:23 pm
sara you're right- my mom told us we all broke out from luvs- she had to stay away from them- but my kids wear luvs- I like them better than pampers and I save $$$$.

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 1:38 pm
where does everyone buy diapers from? I saw zun gets at BJ's. I had been getting at Target, but they don't seem so much cheaper than pharmacies/grocery stores. I also only buy the biggest bag or a box. (and try to wait till they're on sale and/or have coupons)
I had tried a store brand once- they felt so flimsy- didn't like them. I use Huggies or Pampers, but maybe I'll try Luvs- I know my sis only uses luvs.

hardwrknmom

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 2:55 pm
Bj's - Costco- cheapest place to buy diapers in bulk.

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 3:33 pm
toys/babies R us is cheaper for their brand (if it works for you)
SHoprite brand is not so bad, also GoodNighties are pretty desent.

By the ways, some brands withing pampers line are better than Luvs.
Untill I found this great dieaper cream, if my kids had a very bad diaper rash, I had to switch to pampers untill it cleared. I used to always have a pack if pampers at home just in case

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Jan 11 2005, 3:56 pm
I usually get LUVS unless Pampers or whatever are on sale.
I wasn't too happy with the Shoprite brand, though they weren't bad.
My baby is in size 3 and I found that in Brooklyn I can get LUVS, a 30 pack (regular size package) for $5-6 cheapest. Not bad, no?

shoy18

Post Mon, Feb 14 2005, 4:06 pm
I found that my baby does better in huggies he always got soaked from pampers so I stopped using them all together

motheroftwo

Post Mon, Feb 14 2005, 7:20 pm
this may sound crazy, but I think boys do better in Huggies and girls in Pampers. My sister only has boys and says pampers don't work for her only huggies. I have only girls and Huggies definitely do not work for me.

shoy18

Post Mon, Feb 14 2005, 8:45 pm
motheroftwo wrote:
this may sound crazy, but I think boys do better in Huggies and girls in Pampers.
I also think that is true

1stimer

Post Tue, Feb 15 2005, 12:16 pm
not with my boy...

BlumaG

Post Tue, Feb 15 2005, 2:52 pm
I feel like pampers cruisers work well bc they stretch all over but not all coupons cover htem, my daughter has v chubby legs n belly so shes usually finei n regular pampers
today we had a little problem and it went all over but shes teething now so tihngs r a little different

Chanie

Post Wed, Feb 16 2005, 12:31 pm
For my older boy I can only use Pampers, (and Luvs when I'm in NY, but I cannot find them in Montreal) however my baby is doing just fine in Parent's Choice, which I buy at Walmart. As they say, 'dont fix what aint broken' as long as the cheaper one works, I'll stick to it.. it cost 1/2 the price. I pay $12 CAD for 80 size 1 diapers.

zkalan

Post Sun, Feb 20 2005, 11:24 am
ForeverYoung wrote:

Untill I found this great dieaper cream, if my kids had a very bad diaper rash, I had to switch to pampers untill it cleared.

What diaper cream?

zkalan

Post Sun, Feb 20 2005, 11:27 am
BlumaG wrote:
I feel like pampers cruisers work well bc they stretch all over but not all coupons cover htem

I think so too. If you register on their website you'll get coupons every month of up to $8.00.

BlumaG

Post Sun, Feb 20 2005, 12:55 pm
really??? thanx, I'll do so right now

micki

Post Sun, Feb 20 2005, 1:04 pm
my kids got rashes every time we used huggies.
we use luvs or pampers if on sale.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics