Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Pampers
Previous  1  2  3  4

Rivk

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 9:57 pm
Hmmmm... They look exactly the same to me except for the trim on the front and the tabs.

stem

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 10:12 pm
Are they the same as Pampers Baby Dry or Cruisers?

Rivk

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 10:53 pm
baby dry

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 11:17 pm
so do the pampers have the scent to?
I'm surprised if they're exactly the same (except picture) cuz why would LUVS be so much cheaper then? just for competition's sake??
btw, for those in B'klyn, I got a box of diapers from R & R delivered to my door. it was great!

Rivk

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 11:36 pm
I don't know why they would sell the same product (with different smells and colors!) for different prices.

mom05

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 11:50 pm
btw, for those who are interested, I buy pampers online at amazon.com - there's free shipping, and great prices on cases. such a pleasure getting it delivered to the door instead of having to goout to a local store and pay double the price

copy and paste in browser

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi.....15249

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Fri, Jun 24 2005, 9:30 am
wow - that really isn't a bad deal. especially if you buy more than 2 boxes (over $79), there's some sort
of
promotional certificate for $30??

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Fri, Jun 24 2005, 9:30 am
one question - CRUISERS - what's the difference and are they worth the extra $$??

mom05

Post Fri, Jun 24 2005, 9:39 am
brachad - yup if yo u buy $79 dollars worth you get a thirty dollar gift certificate for your next order
I buy everything on amazon they have e/t and at really great prices, from video camera to pamper!

BlumaG

Post Fri, Jun 24 2005, 10:23 am
I luv hte cruisers, for the heavier /chubbier baby they have all the xtra stretch, my 18 month oldi s a chunk n they fit her best, but actually I have found htat CVS supreme diapers work v well too and u can sometimes get buy one get one free, I buy the best deal I can get..

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sat, Jun 25 2005, 11:07 pm
I bought my baby some Walgreens diapers that were on sale. I've used them before.
He's a SIZE 3 usually, but I noticed the with the Walgreens Brand they JUST fit.
He's about 23 pounds, which falls in the range of size 3, or just starting size 4.
I just stocked up on Walgreens diapers cuz they're on sale (had my husband pick up SIZE 4s just in case), now I'm wondering if I should buy on Amazon size 3 of Pampers (since the LUVS size 3 fits fine) or maybe just wait until I'm running low on the diapers I have had home and by then (in about a month) see what it looks like he will fit into.
On...those in-between weights! Smile
sorry for rambling Rolling Eyes
Btw, does Amazon always have that extra large case (174 of size 3) for $30? If so, I don't have to rush to buy it, right?

Alef Bais

Post Wed, Feb 08 2006, 8:42 pm
Pampers Cruisers have saved me many headaches when my son has had '4-alarm' poops. Any other pamper would have leaked for sure. I decided it's worth the extra money to cut down on aggravation. That's what got me hooked.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Feb 09 2006, 4:24 pm
I've been using the LUVS and they seem fine!
for the baby I use whatever. I remember my big one always had leaks when this age - but he doesn't! But I like the SWADDLERS. They're so cute!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics