Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Need help to remember how to play

Tindle

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 1:13 pm
Hi,
Does anyone remember how to play the game "Sisters"? I'm sure it has many names, that's what we called it in Shabbos groups many years ago....

I want to play it in school tomorrow, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the game. Pairs sit together and try to tell each other/ask each other lots of questions to learn facts about them - How many siblings? Favorite color? What do you want to be when you grow up? etc.

Then they separate - and here's where I get fuzzy! One girl in each pair comes up and questions are asked about the partner and then? Where does the other partner go? How do we know if the first partner answered correctly?

Any details would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 1:38 pm
Don't know, but that sounds wonderful.

PractclyPerfect

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 2:14 pm
One girl in each pair is sent out of the room, and the questions are asked about her to her partner. They are then called back in and asked the same questions about themselves, and everyone can see if the answers matched.

peace2

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 2:17 pm
If you're not playing on shabbos, you can write down the answers. Ex - ask each girl what her "sister's" favorite food is. Chani says Esti's favorite food is pizza. When you finish asking questions call the girls back in and ask them the questions about themselves. If Esti says her favorite food is pizza, they get a point.
If you're playing on shabbos, use the collective memory of everyone playing to help remember what the answers were.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics