Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Seriously

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:08 pm
I've been in bed for the past half hour. My light is shut and the door to my room is closed, but not locked.

Suddenly, my three year old who has been put to bed repeatedly since 7:30- and was in bed before I went to sleep- runs into my room. He thrusts a pen and sticky note in front of my face, and, in a really sweet voice, says, "Please can you write a mitzva note Yosef went to sleep nicely "?

siddur

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
I've been in bed for the past half hour. My light is shut and the door to my room is closed, but not locked.

Suddenly, my three year old who has been put to bed repeatedly since 7:30- and was in bed before I went to sleep- runs into my room. He thrusts a pen and sticky note in front of my face, and, in a really sweet voice, says, "Please can you write a mitzva note Yosef went to sleep nicely "?

That’s awesome!

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:11 pm
He's trolling you LOL

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:12 pm
He sounds yum! I want to eat him up😄

smss

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:15 pm
Omg 😂😂🥰🥰🥰

Queen Of Hearts

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:17 pm
LOL LOL
He sounds adorable!
Did you write it though?

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:18 pm
If it makes you feel any better…

I was falling asleep… I heard giggling from the baby’s room.

My toddler surpassed the child safety lock that we put on her door, went to the baby’s room, climbed into the baby’s crib, took off the baby’s dirty diaper and the mess was tremendous.
They both needed baths and I needed to change baby’s bedding as well as scrubs down the crib bars.
My daughter still thinks she’s a tzadeikes and she told me “I help mommy to change rikki’s daiper”.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:22 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
If it makes you feel any better…

I was falling asleep… I heard giggling from the baby’s room.

My toddler surpassed the child safety lock that we put on her door, went to the baby’s room, climbed into the baby’s crib, took off the baby’s dirty diaper and the mess was tremendous.
They both needed baths and I needed to change baby’s bedding as well as scrubs down the crib bars.
My daughter still thinks she’s a tzadeikes and she told me “I help mommy to change rikki’s daiper”.

That did in fact make me feel a bit better lol. My toddler is in the pull off her own diaper stage and it’s been linen washing day every day here.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:24 pm
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
LOL LOL
He sounds adorable!
Did you write it though?

I told him I will write it if he runs back to bed quickly. He asked me to bring it to him in bed, and I told him I'll give it to him tomorrow. So he ran off. As soon as he ran out, dh and I burst out laughing.
Seriously. I don't know how to handle him.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics