Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Anyone going to a shabbos nachamu getaway?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 12:59 am
I see many of them advertised. Anyone going anyplace interesting?

Rivky

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 9:33 am
I was hoping on going (maybe I'll still go) but the prices this year are sky rocketing!! It's a fortune even for just the 2 of us, so we'll see.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 10:49 am
I called a place that was $750 per couple, everything included... expensive, huh?

Rivky

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 10:55 am
where did you find for $750?? The places I was inquiring about were in the 800-1000 range. And last year we ended up paying $650 for everything.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 10:57 am
where did u go last year? wow, 650 is cheap! ( not that I can see myself paying that either, but in retrospect, it is cheaper than what I have heard!)

chavy

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 10:59 am
it might be 750 for a couple but each child is another 75 or so dollars... did u include that?

KiKi

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 11:06 am
Did u include TAX?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 11:08 am
chavy wrote:
it might be 750 for a couple but each child is another 75 or so dollars... did u include that?

the guy told me that was the total. About the children, I don't think they charge for them, they stay in the same room, all they need to do is give me a crib. I told him we do not need extra food for any of them, dd nurses, and ds lives on yogurt, so we bring that along...

happyone

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 12:40 pm
There's one planned at the Hilton near Rye Playland. I heard it's not too expensive and should be really nice. The phone number is 917-348-4857.

happyone

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 12:41 pm
There's one planned at the Hilton near Rye Playland. I heard it's not too expensive and should be really nice. The phone number is 917-348-4857.

As for me, I'm hosting family at home -- would love to get away though but wouldn't spend that kind of money on this. guess I have other ideas of vacation.

chavy

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 12:43 pm
Beauty and the Beast wrote:
chavy wrote:

the guy told me that was the total. About the children, I don't think they charge for them, they stay in the same room, all they need to do is give me a crib. I told him we do not need extra food for any of them, dd nurses, and ds lives on yogurt, so we bring that along...

I dont think it works this way, I was once away and my dd was 3 and they charged me 75 dollars and she ddidnt even eat anything, btwn me and dh we both shared, but they charged anyway...

Rivky

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 12:50 pm
last year I was by the one in....yikes good question, nj I think. Someone weiss catered there. But they do charge you for kids plus tax plus plus.

rikismom

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 1:01 pm
The one in the radisson catered by weiss last year charged extra for kids. The one this year near rye playland said 750 is the total . When I asked him about kids he isn't charging for my four year old, only for my eight year old. But I don't think I'll do it .Its too much for me for one weekend. Maybe I'll consider going to one of those places where you bring your own food and you just pay for the hotel.

Rivky

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 1:13 pm
Whats the one near rye playland called. Whose catering there? I know theres Torah Umesorah, Arachim, One in Beverly hill suites. Ne others? And rikismom-that would run you a lot cheaper. Do it all the time.

3Qts

Post Thu, Aug 14 2008, 6:40 pm
Anyone going?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Aug 14 2008, 6:43 pm
was supposed to...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries