Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Favorite site going out of business...

miami85

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 2:29 pm
...so now what? I used to get lots of my kids and my clothes through zulily, but now they are going under. I see good stuff on Temu, but I know that the app is supposed to be sketchy. Where are good places to get clothes for good prices?

scruffy

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 2:32 pm
Target forever!

I also love Old Navy for both kids and adults. Almost everything they sell comes in petite for women and it's so nice to have affordable clothes that actually fit me right.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 2:32 pm
Shein and ali. You can use sites like alipicks and alispecials to help find good things so you don't have to sift thru everything

Busybee5

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 2:41 pm
miami85 wrote:
...so now what? I used to get lots of my kids and my clothes through zulily, but now they are going under. I see good stuff on Temu, but I know that the app is supposed to be sketchy. Where are good places to get clothes for good prices?

Oh no 😯 I didn't know. I get a lot of my older boys things from there because they like brands like champion...so sad Sad

Tanya1234

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 12:34 pm
I also used to shop on zulilly.
You can try gilt. I love SHEIN and Ali.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics