Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Funny (or not so funny) things we do
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

keepsmiling:)

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:04 pm
I left my house, locked the door and rushed to work. I came home around 6 hours later to find my key still in the door embarrassed
(I checked the camera to make sure no one tried to enter)
But oh my
I think I’m just too overwhelmed lol

What’s your ‘oh my I can’t believe I did that‘ story

hodeez

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:15 pm
How many times I went to appointments on the wrong day smh

amother
Marigold

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:28 pm
I went to a wedding on the wrong evening.

bebrave

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:41 pm
Too many stories similar to op it's embarrassing to say 🤣🤣
I'll say one. My snood once totally slipped off in middle of walking. I was newlywed. 😀

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:43 pm
amother Marigold wrote:
I went to a wedding on the wrong evening.

I once got dressed and shlepped myself out of the house to go to a vort. I was bomb tired and really not interested in going, but I guilted myself into it because it was the right thing to do. I pulled up at the address and it looks dead quiet there. Went home, looked at the invite again, and lo and behold it was the next week! I didn't even end up going lol

Dev80

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:46 pm
So many just when I make coffee in the morning. Like when I accidentally poured the hot water into the container of coffee instead of my cup ☕😩. Or the amount of times the spoon of sugar or coffee end up on the counter instead of in the cup..

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:49 pm
Went to set up a simcha and realized I left the table cloths. I came home to find the tablecloths and found other things I forgot as well. Got back to the hall and realized the tablecloths were not with me. Went back again!

Brit in Israel

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:58 pm
keepsmiling:) wrote:
I left my house, locked the door and rushed to work. I came home around 6 hours later to find my key still in the door embarrassed
(I checked the camera to make sure no one tried to enter)
But oh my
I think I’m just too overwhelmed lol

What’s your ‘oh my I can’t believe I did that‘ story

I have that, my neighbour calls me to tell me she has my key.
or I leave it in the door once I get home and she knocks on to give it to me Can't Believe It

A neighbour (male) knocked one evening and I was totally not expecting anyone, I by mistake knocked on the door before opening it (like what I do before entering my own home). Im super embarrased, Its someone I see/have to interact with on the daily Hiding

keepsmiling:)

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:58 pm
These are good thanks for the laughs LOL

I was taking my toddler to playgroup and was so deep in my thoughts o walked straight past the playgroup and carried on for a good 2 mins till I realised
And then had to do that u-turn in middle of the street with a ‘I forgot I needed to go somewhere’ face

amother
Brass

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:59 pm
I called my son's classmate's mother and introduced myself as ds's husband. Which makes zero sense and was beyond mortifying.

bebrave

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:01 pm
keepsmiling:) wrote:
These are good thanks for the laughs LOL

I was taking my toddler to playgroup and was so deep in my thoughts o walked straight past the playgroup and carried on for a good 2 mins till I realised
And then had to do that u-turn in middle of the street with a ‘I forgot I needed to go somewhere’ face

🤣 reminds me of another one! Took ds to school carrying the garbage with me all the way there and back instead of chucking it right outside my house!

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:03 pm
You're reminding me of something super embarrassing embarrassed
My neighbour knocked on my door, asked me if I left my baby outside by any chance. Hiding
She was newborn, I had just come home with the rest of the crew, and left her in the hallway, so very embarrassing 😳

amother
Sage

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:09 pm
I've accidentally opened others cars thinking they were mine . I've also had my neighbor's husband come to my door and give me my cell phone he found that I didn't even realize was missing . I left it on top of my car 🙈

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:12 pm
If my kids wouldn't be in the car with me in the morning I'm not sure they would get to school!
They say, "Mommy, left!" otherwise I just drive on auto pilot to who knows where.

amother
Hosta

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:16 pm
amother Sage wrote:
I've accidentally opened others cars thinking they were mine . I've also had my neighbor's husband come to my door and give me my cell phone he found that I didn't even realize was missing . I left it on top of my car 🙈

I once drove probably 5 minutes with my phone on top of my car. I realized and pulled over. Was still there!

amother
Winterberry

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:21 pm
I put on 2 different shoes that did not match... (happened a couple of times).
Walked out in cross in the rain...

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:28 pm
bebrave wrote:
Too many stories similar to op it's embarrassing to say 🤣🤣
I'll say one. My snood once totally slipped off in middle of walking. I was newlywed. 😀

Do you remember those "wig" ponytail holders they sold in the early 00's? They looked like real hair. I was in high school and liked to put one around my bun to make it look fancy. Once on my way to school it fell off, which wouldn't have been the end of the world, but it was raining and it fell in mud,so I had to pick it up and carry a muddy wig into school until I could wrap it in paper towels and put it in my backpack.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 4:50 pm
I changed a daiper and then changed it again

Put things in the freezer instead of the cabinet

Waited for a stop sign to turn green

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 5:38 pm
I am a night talker. I called a neighbor in middle of my sleep to ask her what the racket is above my head.

My husband woke up from my call and took the phone out of my hand and ended the call. I can still cringe when I think of this many many years later. And yes I pretended not to know that I did that when I met the neighbor.

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 5:57 pm
I took out the old soda from the fridge and put on the counter to wait to be poured out to make room for the new bottle of soda for shabbos . I then proceeded to pour it out. When it was almost empty, I realized it was the new bottle.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics