Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Your most embarrasing moment!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Clarissa

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 10:12 pm
Tehilla wrote:
Pineapple wrote:
I once walked in to the bathroom (door was partily opened) to find someone sleeping on the toilet shock

I had a roommate once who fell asleep like that. the other roommate and I were up late talking and we were starting to wonder if everything was okay in there...when she walks out with a huge red spot on her forehead. it was about 2am and she had fallen asleep, fell slightly forward and banged her head on the wall...or something to that affect.
My old boyfriend went in to use the bathroom very late at night (or early in the morning), was so tired that he passed out and fell on the radiator, got 3rd degree burns and required major plastic surgery. People should never go to sleep in the bathroom, I guess.

Dini

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 10:35 pm
OMG, these are funny!!!

Mini Cookie

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 11:18 am
Deee

Last edited by Mini Cookie on Tue, Jul 28 2020, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Aidelmom

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 11:27 am
Rolling Laughter

cuteson

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 11:32 am
here goes:
my DH dropped me off in front of a store to get something I came out of the store w/o thinking twice ran to the car and sat in, only realizing that another man was sitting there, obviously my car was the same car, just parked right behind this one....

MalkaChaya

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 11:33 am
DH and I were eating Shabbos lunch by a good friend. Her mother was in town and we were having an all-afternoon visit. DH got up to use the bathroom and came back very quickly, completely pale and shvitzy. I shot him a concerned look and he whispered to me "I just walked in the bathroom on Mrs. K". I looked at him, somewhat confused, and questioned him a bit. He explained that he opened the door, saw Mrs. K on the toilet, and slammed the door quickly.

Trying not to laugh at him, I told him that was impossible since Mrs. K was in the kitchen cleaning up with the kids, wearing a tichel... After verifying this, I checked the bathroom to find her sheitel on the foam head -- on the toilet tank.

DH is still shaken over this non-incident.

Carefulmom

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 12:34 pm
I can't add to these.... I've had very funny experiences but nothing compares.... Nervous LOL

octopus

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 12:47 pm
does anyone else realize this thread is on display in the public forum?

Rivky

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 12:50 pm
whats the big deal if pple see it?? It gives us all a good laugh LOL

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 12:50 pm
My most embarrassing moment was when I was with a bunch of friends and with a bunch of guys and we were 3 blocks away from my friends house and it started to thunder and lightning and we ran pretty fast to her house. I was wearing heels and a suit, as it was Friday night, and my friend has this area in her yard where it's just dirt and the occasional plant, in her front yard and I slipped in the mud and fell on my back. my skirt went up to my thigh and one of the boys rushed over to help me and grabbed my arm to get up. I was strictly shomer negiah at the time and couldnt believe that I had touched a guy! but still couldnt believe that my skirt was practically above my waist!

another time we parked in a parking lot for a wedding and there was a tram going thru the parking lot to pick ppl up. Right in front of the wedding hall it was parked and I stepped down the stairs on the tram and slid. my skirt ended up above my thighs again! In front of all those ppl!

yersp

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 12:52 pm
MalkaChaya wrote:
DH and I were eating Shabbos lunch by a good friend. Her mother was in town and we were having an all-afternoon visit. DH got up to use the bathroom and came back very quickly, completely pale and shvitzy. I shot him a concerned look and he whispered to me "I just walked in the bathroom on Mrs. K". I looked at him, somewhat confused, and questioned him a bit. He explained that he opened the door, saw Mrs. K on the toilet, and slammed the door quickly.

Trying not to laugh at him, I told him that was impossible since Mrs. K was in the kitchen cleaning up with the kids, wearing a tichel... After verifying this, I checked the bathroom to find her sheitel on the foam head -- on the toilet tank.

DH is still shaken over this non-incident.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Colors

heffer569

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 1:06 pm
My most embarrassing moment was I was walking down avenue J minding my own business when one of my friends thought it was funny to run up behind me and scare me to death well not realizing who had yelled in my ear I started running down the Avenue screaming like a madwomen help help someones trying to kidnap me. I ran straight in to my Father Inlaw and knocked him over I dont think I will ever get over the embarrassment.

bubby

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 1:17 pm
My business partner can't understand why I'm crying doubled over my computer. I have a couple...

How about walking past a posse of Rabbis gathering by the receptionist's desk in my old place of employment with my skirt tucked right up in my knickers? I never heard such deafening silence.

How about right before I got married & the Rav asked me in front of all my women relatives if I was prepared & I, moron, said in all innocence "Oh yes, I went to the Mikvah last night." My Mom still blushes at that memory; thank G-d he moved to a new Kehilla.

Why do my most embarrassed moments involve Rabbis???

I know there are more, but I'll rely on DD's to post them.

mummy-bh

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 1:26 pm
cuteson wrote:
here goes:
my DH dropped me off in front of a store to get something I came out of the store w/o thinking twice ran to the car and sat in, only realizing that another man was sitting there, obviously my car was the same car, just parked right behind this one....
I one heard a story (unsubstantiated!) about a similar incident happening to a woman as she was coming out of the mikva building! embarrassed

mimishkl

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 1:32 pm
This story my MIL told me

It happend by her classmates chupah (the chusen was told to kiss the bride after the chupa) so right after braking the plate in public he went over to the bride and kissed her in public. this was a real frum chassidish boy!

chany1979

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 1:36 pm
mimishkl wrote:

It happend by her classmates chupah (the chusen was told to kiss the bride after the chupa) so right after braking the plate in public he went over to the bride and kissed her in public. this was a real frum chassidish boy!

omg!!!!!!!! is this a happily married couple?

yersp

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 1:51 pm
mimishkl wrote:

embarrassed ouch!

Rivky

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 2:00 pm
mimishkl wrote:

I heard of such a story too, and the couple got divorced.

cuteson

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 2:29 pm
mummy-bh wrote:
cuteson wrote:
here goes:
I one heard a story (unsubstantiated!) about a similar incident happening to a woman as she was coming out of the mikva building! embarrassed

that's bad hope he didn't know who she is
BTW Still laughing

mimishkl

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 2:47 pm
I know for a fact that they are still married there son learns in the same yeshiva with my brother, they are 50 year olds.
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics