Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Your most embarrasing moment!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Pineapple

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 9:58 pm
twokids wrote:
right after I got married myhd and I went for a trip to bil out of state while there I took a shower forgetting to lock the door, as I was stepping out mybil walked in and saw me naked-we couldn't look eachother in the eyes the whole visit

Ouch

MidwestMommy

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 10:09 pm
I went on a walk one day where we used to live in Yerushalayim. I was pushing the stroller and not paying attention at all to anything around me when suddenly I realized that a low tree branch had taken my tichel right off my head! The makolet man across the street was having himself a good laugh! Very Happy

patriot

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 10:13 pm
I was in a public place with DD (3 yrs) old chatting. I told her boys have tzitzis, and yarmulkes... she added, mommys have black tichels (she was describing what I was wearing), and green shirts, and just as casually added, and red underpants!!! I was pretty mortified, and turned close to that color... embarrassed

canadamom

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 10:38 pm
In a chasidishe bungalow colony, where most of the women shave their heads... I got up from the park bench and my snood got stuck on a branch of the tree exposing my pony to all the googly eyed women and their kids..... embarrassed

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 11:19 pm
Mollys Mama wrote:
I walked in on a woman at the mikvah, she was TOTALLY NAKED sitting on the toilet seat Puke . I thought the receptionist said C1 She really said B1. I just cant look that woman straight in the eye again.

B'tzimtzim wrote:
Once as a seminary girl I was an overnight guest at someone's house for shabbos. A little while after everyone went to bed, I went to the bathroom. When I came back from the bathroom I guess I forgot which room I was staying in, b/c I opened the wrong door. YUP, it was the couple's room and let's just say they were taking advantage of it being a Friday night! embarrassed

The most hilarious thing is that shortly after we got married dh and I were discussing our embarrassing moments, and he has an almost identical story! Dh said he can never get that image out of his head.
(Why these couples don't lock their doors when there are guests sleeping on the same floor, is beyond me Confused )

Okay - why dont people lock their doors???

mimishkl wrote:
why shouldnt he still be married? hes a normal person but was very naive he did what he was told to do
but didnt know when exactly he has to kiss.

There was a similar incident in willy 12 years ago, the couple divorced.

I didnt notice this thread til now because I was hospitalized when it was started. Thanks to whoever bumped it up!

zigi

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 12:26 am
too funny! rofl!

lech lecha08

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 7:14 am
My fil drove us home from a wedding. My husband had some things to give him so he was making a few trips back and forth from our apt to the car. It was late so I got both kids' diapers changed and into pjs. I took my sheitel off and 1 second later my fil walks in. I quickly ducked into another room and when I realized he was just using the bathroom, I quickly popped out and grabbed a tichel. I later asked my husband to please warn me if his father comes up again.

Strawberry

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 8:09 am
Mama Bear wrote:
Mollys Mama wrote:
I walked in on a woman at the mikvah, she was TOTALLY NAKED sitting on the toilet seat Puke . I thought the receptionist said C1 She really said B1. I just cant look that woman straight in the eye again.

Okay - why dont people lock their doors???

The mikvah in my neighborhood doesn't have locks on the doors Twisted Evil.

louche

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 9:32 am
Stayci wrote:
I set up a friends neighbor with her own brother....... Omigosh! T'was BAD

This one you have to explain. Don't people provide the candidates' names when suggesting shidduchim? And if you didn't supply the info, didn't the couple think to ask?

louche

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 9:33 am
MalkaChaya wrote:
After verifying this, I checked the bathroom to find her sheitel on the foam head -- on the toilet tank.

Hilarious!

FloridaMama

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 10:24 am
Thanks everyone- have nothing too add (too boring) but I really enjoed reading these!

rb

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 10:25 am
At my brothers Shabbos Sheva Brochos, we all gathered in the shul for Havdalah. I was holding my one year old in my arms, when he suddenly reached forward and yanked the sheitel off the head of the woman in front of me! Wow did she shriek! I was mortified (as was she!)

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Jun 08 2009, 11:39 pm
I kept thinking I dont got any embarrasing moments, but as I kept reading the replies, I remembered a few.

Sheitel story, I was on a trip with special kids, and a few teachers, 15-16 year olds, I know them all
I was on a round swing, and pushed myself too much, and the swing made a full somersault.. my sheitel fell off, luckily I didn't get hurt as the floor was made of rubber, and not too many ppl were there, I laughed it off.
I had 2 skirt stuck in panties stories in the same week I think.
1. I was walking to work, when I noticed that half my skirt is in my panties, I had walked like that for 2-3 minutes, again, luckily noone had passed me.
I think it was the same week, I walked across the street to my boss's house to help her dress the kids, and one of the retarted kids who is 18, yells at me from upstairs in the house, your skirt is in your panties... I had only walked across the street like that, it was cold, I had the coat in my hands, but was not wearing it, and to my luck I was wearing knee his and not tights, it was 7 in the morning, so I don't think a/one saw me.. I was laughing my head off, but if even one person would have seen me, I don't think it would be even the tiniest bit funny.

When I was about 14-15 I once went to take a bath, and forgot to lock the door, a very unusual thing for me, and my brother, 2-3 years older walked in on me, I was laying stretched out in the bathtub, on my back..

A story, not my own, and I think it was posted here on imamother on a topic of the same sort, I think the title is also very similar, a lady was at her inlaws, she was serving s/thing and her fil gave her a kiss in the hand thinking it was his wife, he must have been engrossed in a sefer or s/thing.

I know a guy who never cares to lock or s/times even close the door when he uses the bathroom, so many times I walked in on him, and it's like he duzent care. but I freak out every time again.. I'm embarrased to ask him to lock the door.

Aidelmom

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 2:04 am
purple just knock before you go in. There are people/familys who never lock the door and everyone knocks ( not us)

neverbored

Post Sun, Oct 18 2009, 11:41 pm
cuteson wrote:
here goes:
my DH dropped me off in front of a store to get something I came out of the store w/o thinking twice ran to the car and sat in, only realizing that another man was sitting there, obviously my car was the same car, just parked right behind this one....

OMG, that happened to me too and DH was watching the whole thing. He kept on teasing me the entire next week> But guess what? I watched him do the exact same thing a week later! LOL

mc'cutie

Post Mon, Oct 19 2009, 2:49 am
I was shopping with my dh in a department store and he went to mens stuff and I just went my way, I wanted to let him know in which department I was so I texted him " I am looking at panties for myself" only to realize that I had sent it to my bil.. I was sooo embarrased.

bnm

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 5:33 am
I was standing on the busiest corner of 13th avenue when I noticed my bright pink slip at my ankles!

lizard8

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 6:38 am
My parents had a choshev rosh yeshiva staying in my home when I was a teenager. Just as I came out of my room in my short shorts and t-shirt, the r'y came up the stairs! I was mortified because I thought he had left! I waited until he left to come out of my room, because I couldn't face him.

tweety99

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 8:12 am
mc'cutie wrote:
I was shopping with my dh in a department store and he went to mens stuff and I just went my way, I wanted to let him know in which department I was so I texted him " I am looking at panties for myself" only to realize that I had sent it to my bil.. I was sooo embarrased.

lol!! thats a good one! LOL

tweety99

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 8:22 am
I was once staying in a friends house whos mother was very clean and orderly. I was about 12 at the time.
my friend and I were helping to serve on friday night and as I was walking out the kitchen my friend decided it would be funny to give me a shock and hide round the corner and say "boo!" so I decided to get her back.
I hid round the corner and as I heard her coming (well I thought it was her...) I jumped and said "BOO!" and it was her mother! and she was coming out of the kitchen with a big pot of soup!!!! which of course spilt on the floor!! embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed
I was sooo embarresed!!!!!
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics